What is Ticket Share?
Ticket Share allows Season Ticket Holders to gift their ticket to a friend or family within their 'My Network' for a home game they cannot attend at no charge.
How do I share my ticket?
Season Ticket Holders, including 1882 Members, can transfer their seat for a game using 'My Network' in their eTicketing account.
Up to 20 individuals may be listed within a supporters ‘My Network’. To add friends and family to your network, you simply need their Client Reference Number. Find out how to add people to your 'My Network' →
To share your ticket, follow these steps;
- Login to your eTicketing account (by clicking the button below)
- Click ‘My Account’ which will be in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Under ‘Ticketing’, choose ‘Manage Tickets’
- Select the fixture that you're unable to attend
- Select the seats that you wish to share from those available within your network.
- Click 'Share Tickets'
- Choose who you would like to share your ticket(s) to from those listed in your 'My Network'
- Your friend or family will then be notified by email and asked to 'accept' the ticket
What happens after I've transferred my ticket?
Season Ticket Holders that share their ticket for a game will have their Stadium Access Card deactivated for the fixture.
If a ticket is shared with a One Hotspur Member, then it will be automatically loaded onto their Stadium Access Card. If the recipient is not a member, they will be issued with an eTicket which can be printed at home.
Ticket Share FAQs
Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they remain ultimately responsible for the behaviour of the supporter to whom they share their ticket. Should the person in possession of the shared ticket bring the name of the Club into disrepute, or breach any of the Ground Regulations or ticketing terms and conditions, the Club reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Season Ticket.
For our full list of FAQs on Ticket Share, visit Ask Spurs →