Replacement Stadium Access Card
Tickets for fixtures at our new home are automatically loaded onto supporters new Stadium Access Cards. If you are a Season Ticket Holder or One Hotspur Member you will no longer receive e-tickets.
Every ticket / card must be used by the named individual and proof of ID may be required. The unauthorised sale of match tickets for any monetary value is a criminal offence under UK law and is a matter we take very seriously.
If you do not have your Stadium Access Card, you can download our new Official Spurs App and you'll be able to log in to access your tickets from your smartphone.
Important information for Season Ticket Holders:
- Premier League fixtures: tickets for Premier League fixtures will automatically be loaded onto your Stadium Access Card. They will not appear on your account as they did for the matches played at Wembley, don't worry - your card will give you entry to these matches as a Season Ticket Holder.
- Additional matches: any additional matches that you purchase e.g. UEFA Champions League fixtures, will appear on your account, these too will automatically be loaded onto your new Stadium Access Card.
- Ticket Share: if you are using Ticket Share and your friend / family member does not have a One Hotspur Membership, they will be able to access their e-tickets in their account. They do not need to request an e-ticket.
- Transferring Tickets: all available matches that are open for Ticket Share and Ticket Exchange will appear in your account, with a "Ticket Share" or "Ticket Exchange" option next to it. It is not possible to transfer non-Premier League home fixtures (e.g. UEFA Champions League fixtures), you can request a refund (so long as you give at least 7 days notice).
- For Premier League fixtures, you can now use Ticket Share to gift your ticket to someone within your My Network. Please note if you have a concession Season Ticket, you can gift your ticket to an adult at no additional cost for the remainder of the season (subject to Ticket Exchange terms and conditions, see here for more details).
Important information for One Hotspur Members:
- Transferring tickets: it is not possible to transfer your ticket, you can request a refund (so long as you give at least 7 days notice).
- Ticket Exchange / Ticket Share: all tickets purchased through Ticket Exchange or gifted to your via Ticket Share will automatically be loaded onto your new Stadium Access Card.
You should have received your new Stadium Access Card in your Membership Gift Pack - any previous stadium access cards e.g. the card you use for Wembley or the old stadium will not work at our new stadium.
Need a replacement Stadium Access Card? Please fill in the below form.