In addition to making the matchday entry process as smooth as possible, the new digital ticketing system has been designed to help protect supporters’ health, safety and security by allowing us to understand who is inside the stadium on matchdays.
Stadium Access cards previously in circulation will no longer work and entry to the stadium can now only be gained via the mobile device to which your Digital Season Ticket Pass, One Hotspur Member Pass or Digital Ticket is downloaded.
We should also like to clarify that the Spurs Official App will no longer enable entry into the Stadium, however you can still use it to find all the information you need to make the most of your matchday and keep up to date with all Club news.
Season Ticket holders and One Hotspur Member’s under the age of 18 who do not have a compatible mobile device can now submit a request for a Photo ID Stadium Entry Card to enter the Stadium. Further information on how to obtain a Photo ID Stadium Entry Card to attend future matches at the Stadium.
Photo ID Stadium Entry cards will only be available from the start of the 2021/22 Premier League season.
For non-members who do not own a mobile device, please visit our digital ticketing FAQ pages for further guidance.
Digital Season Passes
All Digital Season Passes will be emailed to the registered email address held on account for the Season Ticket Holder or One Hotspur Member. These will be sent in batches and Season Ticket Holders should expect to receive them no later than Monday 9 August. One Hotspur Members will receive their pass no later than 48 hours prior to the first match they have purchased.
Only one pass should be stored on any one mobile device, with the exception of our Access Supporters on our Disability Access Scheme – these passes may be stored on the Access Supporter’s mobile device.
Season Ticket Holders
Digital Season Ticket Passes will automatically update within seven days of each match the supporter is permitted to attend.
One Hotspur Members
Digital One Hotspur Member Passes will automatically update within seven days of the match purchased.
We have created some user guides to help assist you to add your Digital Pass successfully onto your device and explain how they work on matchdays:
Guest Digital Tickets
Guest digital tickets will also be sent to the lead booker’s email address for them to forward the tickets, via email, to their guests so they may download them onto their own individual devices. Tickets will be sent within seven days of the fixture and no later than 48 hours before kick-off. Guests are not required to validate their ID and each lead booker is required to be responsible for their guests.
Pre-season and Non-Member Digital Tickets
Ticket purchased for a pre-season game or non-members who have purchased a ticket during a general on sale window, will have been sent a link to their digital ticket via email within seven days of the match and no later than 48 hours before kick-off. If you are a guest of a Season Ticket Holder or a One Hotspur Member, please see above “Guest Digital Tickets”.
We have created some user guides to help assist you to add your digital ticket successfully onto your device and explain how to use them on match day.
With your ticket safely secured in your digital wallet, you will not need to worry about printing anything off before you leave home. Just make sure your phone has sufficient battery life before setting off.
On approach to your Entrance, locate your ticket held within your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app. Please ensure your digital ticket is ready to be checked at the perimeter by one of our stewards. Present your phone for the steward to scan from a safe distance. For Android devices, make sure the barcode is facing the steward.
At the turnstile your phone should be held, screen up, over the contactless reader. You may also scan the barcode shown on your ticket under the barcode reader. Our stewards will be on hand for any assistance you may require.
Please refer to the section of the user guides above, titled “YOUR DIGITAL TICKET EXPLAINED AND HOW TO ACCESS IT ON MATCHDAY”
Please note, each ticket will only work once on the turnstile – it is not possible to pass your ticket onto anyone else once you have entered the stadium
Dos and Don’ts of using your digital pass or ticket
- Ensure you have validated your ID, if not done so already, by logging into My Account so we may activate your pass or ticket.
- Have it saved on your phone’s digital wallet (Apple Wallet for iPhone or Google Pay for Android) for ease of access.
- Make sure you have enough battery life on your phone before you leave home.
- Let us know in advance of the matchday if you do not own a mobile device or are unable to download your ticket to a compatible mobile device – see our digital ticket FAQs for details.
- Save multiple passes/tickets onto one mobile device, with the exception of our Access Supporters on our Disability Access Scheme – these passes may be stored on the Access Supporter’s mobile device.
- Share your ticket with anyone else unless it is a guest ticket (see “Guest Digital Tickets”
- Screenshots of your ticket will not be valid – it will only gain you entry to the stadium if stored in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- The Paxton House Ticket Office will be open up to four hours before kick-off and to the end of half time - please note, we shall only be able to deal with queries relating specifically to that day’s fixture. No other enquiries will be dealt with on a matchday.
- Our Fanbassadors and stewards will be available outside the stadium to answer any other questions you have related to matchday.