Welcome Back Home
Your Guide to safely attending reduced-capacity matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
The Club has implemented a number of measures at the stadium to ensure the health and safety of those attending, in line with Government guidance and that of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) and the Premier League.
All match ticket purchasers must complete a Health Questionnaire ahead of attending and are asked to agree to the terms stated within our Code of Conduct – we encourage you to remind yourselves of what this entails before attending.
New health and safety measures in place will mean that your matchday experience will be somewhat different to what you would have been used to pre-COVID 19.
We therefore advise fans to carefully read the following guide and familiarise yourself with the detail ahead of your visit to the stadium.
Your matchday checklist
Here are our top tips for attending reduced capacity matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium:
- Ensure you complete your Health Questionnaire ahead of attending – this will be emailed to all match attenders within 72 hours of the match
- Make sure your ticket is downloaded into the digital wallet on your mobile device
- Check your stadium entry time and Entrance number
- Bring a face mask or face covering
- Leave your bags at home – there will be no bag drops provided
- Bring a form of cashless payment
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- Respect your fellow fans and Club staff - familiarise yourself with our Code of Conduct
- Keep a safe distance from those outside your household bubble
- Do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
More Stadium information
All fixtures are subject to change.