Welcome Back Home
Your Guide to safely attending matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
The Club has implemented a number of measures at the stadium to ensure the health and safety of those attending, in line with Government guidance and that of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) and the Premier League.
Health and safety measures in place will mean that your matchday experience will be somewhat different to what you would have been used to pre-pandemic. We therefore advise fans to carefully read the following guide and familiarise yourself with the details ahead of your visit to the stadium.
Your matchday checklist
Here are our top tips for attending matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium:
- Ensure your Digital Season Ticket Pass, One Hotspur Member Pass or individual matchday ticket is downloaded into the digital wallet on your mobile device - for more information visit Ask Spurs
- Ensure your phone is charged before you set off
- Be ready to present your NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative PCR or rapid Lateral Flow Test (LFT) taken no more than 48 Hours before kick-off.
- Bring a face mask or face covering
- Leave your bags at home, unless they meet our bag policy
- Bring a form of cashless payment
- Plan your journey ahead of setting off
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- Respect your fellow fans and Club staff.
- Do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
More Stadium information
All fixtures are subject to change.