2018/19 HOME TICKETS
Ticket details have been confirmed for our Premier League match against Liverpool on Saturday 15 September at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
Ticket prices for the Liverpool fixture will be the same as Category A level pricing from the 2017/18 season.
The on-sale dates for this fixture are detailed below;
- Season Ticket Holders who held a Season Ticket for the 2017/18 Season will have the opportunity to purchase the same seat they had last season for the Liverpool match from 10am on Tuesday 28 August.
- All new Season Ticket Holders who did not have a Season Ticket for the 2017/18 season and any Season Ticket Holders from the first sales phase who did not purchase during their priority window will be able to purchase from available seats from 10am on Thursday 30 August.
During the above two sales periods, NO BOOKING FEES will apply to Season Ticket Holders who purchase a ticket.
- Tickets will become available to One Hotspur + Members from 10am on Friday 31 August.
- Tickets will become available to One Hotspur Members from 10am on Monday 3 September.
- Tickets will become available on Guest Sale from 10am on Wednesday 5 September, where members will be entitled to purchase up to four additional tickets, subject to availability.
- Subject to availability, tickets will become available on Restricted General Sale* from 10am on Thursday 6 September (up to six per transaction).
*Tickets will only be available on Restricted General Sale to supporters registered on our ticketing database before 1 July 2018.
Season Ticket Holders - Refund Reminder
Following the Club announcements this week, we should like to clarify that credits are now only available as a bank transfer OR to be held to be used as part payment for your 2019/20 Season Ticket. Season Ticket Holders who wish to purchase a ticket for either the Liverpool or Cardiff City games are advised to submit their details for a bank transfer in advance in order to purchase a ticket during the advertised sale periods.
For more details on how to access your refund and all other Season Ticket FAQs, please visit Ask Spurs.
Other Home Fixtures
Keep an eye on our website and social channels in the coming weeks for an announcement on ticket on-sale dates for the coming season.
One Hotspur Members will get exclusive ticket priority to all Premier League home fixtures next season, plus access to our Ticket Exchange - our secondary ticketing platform - which allows members the opportunity to purchase seats from Season Ticket Holders who can't get to a game.
One Hotspur Membership
One Hotspur Members will get exclusive ticket priority to all Premier League home games next season.
Members get access to Member Ticket Priority Windows and Ticket Exchange, our secondary ticketing platform, plus many more amazing benefits including a unique Gift Pack and access to One Hotspur Moments.
Final Premium Seats remain available
You can still secure your place at all of our fixtures in the new stadium with Premium Seats!
With under 10% of availability remaining, now is the last chance to buy halfway line seats with direct access to a range of bars and lounges.
Register your interest via the link below or call 0333 363 6358 to speak with a member of the team.
Our move into the new stadium means a completely new and utterly compelling Tottenham Hotspur Premium guest experience.
We are proud to invite you to explore our vast range of premium suites, loges, lounges and seats, designed to suit all styles and preferences.
They range from relaxed, lively and informal to exclusive, intimate and bespoke. Whatever you’re looking for, there is sure to be an experience that will meet your requirements.
The flexibility of our matchday experience extends to the food and drink too. From a private chef to informal grazing options, we put the guest in charge and provide exquisite catering that will enhance your experience each and every time you visit.