Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience now open
Sat 20 June 2020, 10:54|Tottenham Hotspur
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience from today (Saturday).
This follows on from the re-opening of our Spurs Shops at Harlow, Chelmsford and Stevenage last Monday.
Trading hours for all our shops are currently 10am-4pm, Monday-Sunday. The Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience will remain closed on home matchdays until further notice.
We have been closely following public health guidance and are implementing the following measures at our Shops to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors:
• All Shop employees and visitors will be asked to take non-invasive temperature checks upon entry to our stores.
• We shall request any visitors remove gloves before entering the Shop.
• Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located on entry and throughout the Shops – we encourage all customers to make use of these.
• Clear signage, directional markings and barriers have been installed to help visitors safely move around the Shops, with hygiene screens installed at all till points.
• There will be enhanced levels of cleaning carried out throughout the day.
• We encourage use of contactless payment methods to minimise contact.
• The auditorium area, bag drop, Click and Collect service and fitting rooms will not be available at the Tottenham Experience. Stadium Tours also remain closed.
To limit the number of people within our Shops at one time, visitors may be required to queue outside before entering. A member of staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have at this time.
For further information, please view our downloadable guide on our new safety measures in Spurs Shops.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing fans safely return to our Shops.