UEFA Europa Conference League group stage ticket information - three-game package available
Mon 06 September 2021, 18:00|Tottenham Hotspur
We are pleased to confirm ticket information for our three home fixtures in the group stage of the UEFA Europa Conference League. We can confirm that there will be the option of a three-game package available to Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members for a limited period of time ahead of individual match ticket sales taking place.
This will provide an opportunity for supporters to be able to secure seats for all three home matches for the price of two.
As with the recent play-off tie against Pacos de Ferreira, Level 5 of the East, North and West Stands will not be open for these fixtures. Season Ticket Holders will therefore be able to select from all available seats as their regular seat will not be reserved.
Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members who do not wish to purchase a three-game group stage package will be able to buy tickets for each individual fixture.
Executive Members, with the exception of domestic-only Premium Seat Holders, have all three matches included within their package. Domestic-only Premium Seat Holders have the option of purchasing from all available seats - both general admission and Premium.
The on-sale dates for the NS Mura match on Thursday 30 September can be found below and full details of the other two home group games, against Vitesse on Thursday 4 November and Stade Rennais FC on Thursday 9 December, will be announced in due course.
Due to the reduced stadium capacity for these fixtures, the Automatic Cup Scheme will not be in operation and any Season Ticket Holders signed up to the scheme will therefore need to purchase a ticket or three-game package if they wish to attend the matches.
Ticket prices for the three-game group stage package and individual fixtures are as follows:
|Individual match tickets||£25||£20||£10||£50||£149|
Group stage package - on-sale dates
• 10am, Tuesday 7 September - Season Ticket Holders, including those on our Disability Access Scheme, and Domestic-only Premium Seat Holders are able to secure seats on the basis of one per client reference number.
• 2pm, Wednesday 8 September - One Hotspur Members, including those on our Disability Access Scheme, as well as Season Ticket Holders, are able to secure up to four tickets per client reference number.
The three-game group stage package will be available until 5pm on Thursday 9 September and is non-refundable.
Individual match ticket sales
Tottenham Hotspur v NS Mura
Thursday 30 September
Kick Off: 8pm
Match ticket prices:
• Adults: £25
• Seniors and Young Adults*: £20
• Juniors*: £10
• Family Package* (consisting of two Adult and two Junior tickets): £50
• Premium Seats (includes a padded seat on the halfway line, food and a half-time drink): £149
*Concession prices and Family Packages are available only during the Season Ticket Holder and Member priority sales windows
Full details on the premium experiences available for this fixture can be found here - https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/premium-experiences/individual-match-experiences/
On-sale dates for NS Mura
• 10am, Friday 10 September - Season Ticket Holders, including those on our Disability Access Scheme, and Domestic-only Premium Seat Holders who have not selected a three-game group stage package will be able to purchase up to four tickets per Client Reference Number.
• 10am, Monday 13 September - One Hotspur Members who have not selected a three-game group stage package will be able to purchase up to four tickets per Client Reference Number. Members on our Disability Access Scheme will be able to purchase up to four tickets per Client Reference Number from 2pm.
• 10am, Tuesday 14 September - Tickets for the match will go on general sale, with fans able to purchase up to six tickets per Client Reference Number.
The Club and its ticket provider, Ticketmaster, have agreed a discounted booking fee of £3.00 per transaction for the three-game group stage package.
Our usual Members’ booking fees of £1.75 (for online bookings) and £2.25 (for telephone bookings) per ticket will apply for the individual fixture purchases. A booking fee of £3.50 per ticket will apply during the general sale period.