Travel information for fans attending the NFL London Games on Sunday
Thu 14 October 2021, 11:30|Tottenham Hotspur
Fans attending Sunday’s NFL game between Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (2.30pm) are asked to take note of the following travel information.
Watch - the NFL's Tottenham travel playbook
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is highly accessible by public transport:
- It is served by four stations - Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and White Hart Lane - providing access to London Overground, London Underground, Greater Anglia services and numerous TfL buses.
- Free high-capacity shuttle bus services to and from the Piccadilly line at Wood Green station and Great Northern Services at Alexandra Palace station connect the stadium with other stations and services.
There is ample cycle parking around the stadium. Walking routes to and from the stadium to stations and coach parks are all clearly signposted. Stewards will also be on hand to answer any questions.
Travelling from and to central London
The Victoria line will be very busy before and after the Game and fans are advised to travel from Liverpool Street station, if possible, with services to and from Northumberland Park station offering twice the capacity of services to and from White Hart Lane station.
An additional 80 stopping services will call at Northumberland Park, starting at 11.30am and finishing at 8.40pm, ensuring that even in the event of overtime, there is adequate capacity to return fans to Liverpool Street.
Fans travelling through Stratford station should interchange to Greater Anglia services to Northumberland Park rather than travelling via Liverpool Street for a quicker journey.
Post-game, large queues can be expected at Seven Sisters station, so fans are advised to use Tottenham Hale as an alternative to access the Victoria line and Greater Anglia services. Fans heading for Liverpool Street should use Northumberland Park, with 10 trains per hour, rather than White Hart Lane which will operate four trains per hour.
Planning your journey
Wherever fans are travelling from, particularly if they have never been to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium before, we recommend using this detailed travel advice to plan their journey in advance.
- Recommendations on travelling from all major London stations
- Timetables for the expanded train services in operation for this event
- Details of the shuttle bus service to Piccadilly services at Wood Green and Great Northern Services at Alexandra Palace
Fans are asked to follow government guidance on traveling safely on public transport, which includes wearing a face covering.
Queue management systems will be in place at all stations. Supporters are asked to respect and work with staff at our stations.