Carabao Cup Final - ticketing details
Tue 13 April 2021, 10:00|Tottenham Hotspur
• Carabao Cup Final forms part of UK Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP) aimed at getting fans back safely as COVID-19 restrictions are gradually eased.
• Applications from Season Ticket Holders to attend the Final can now be made until Wednesday 14 April at 5pm. Executive Members will be contacted directly with details on how to apply for this fixture.
• All attendees for the Final will be required to provide their consent to participate in the ERP.
• Season Ticket Holders must have completed our ID validation process to be eligible for a ticket.
• Tickets will be allocated in line with our Ticketing Points process and have been priced by the EFL at £40 and £50.
• All attendees must be over 18 and required to undertake COVID-19 tests prior to attending and post-event.
• Print at home tickets will be distributed to successful Season Ticket Holders from Tuesday 20 April.
Following last week's confirmation that our Carabao Cup Final tie against Manchester City has been approved as an official pilot event with fans in attendance, we are now pleased to provide further details on the ticket application process.
We have been allocated 2,000 tickets for the Final on Sunday 25 April (kick off 4.30pm). The window for Season Ticket Holders to apply is now open and closes at 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday 14 April).
Season Ticket Holders can apply for a Carabao Cup Final ticket via eTicketing.
We shall be applying a proportionate allocation of tickets between Season Ticket Holders (including those on our Access scheme) and Executive Members.
Important information before you apply
This event will form part of the UK Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP), used to provide key scientific data and research into how small and large-scale events could be permitted to safely reopen in line with the Prime Minister’s Roadmap out of lockdown as part of Step 4, commencing no earlier than 21 June.
Please take note of the following before applying for a ticket:
1. In order to attend the Carabao Cup Final and participate in the UK Government’s ERP, you must complete a consent form, which will be sent to all those successful in applying for a ticket. Tickets will not be distributed if you do not complete and return the consent form. For further details about the ERP and what will be required of you to support the research at the Carabao Cup Final, click here. For further information on the consent form and privacy notice, click here.
2. In line with the UK Government’s ERP protocol, anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to apply for a ticket to or attend this fixture.
3. We have been advised that supporters should not apply to attend this fixture if they are clinically extremely vulnerable, living with someone who is clinically extremely vulnerable or pregnant.
4. Any Season Ticket Holder wishing to apply for a ticket who has not yet completed our ID validation process must do so via eTicketing, before 5pm on Wednesday 14 April. If you have not submitted your ID by this time, your application will be unsuccessful. Pending submissions will still be considered.
5. All match attendees must undertake a lateral flow COVID-19 test 24 hours prior to attending the match and bring proof of a negative result (SMS text message or e-mail) with you to gain entry to the stadium, without exception. It is your responsibility to organise the lateral flow test, which can be done by visiting the Government’s website. For the avoidance of doubt, this test must be carried out at a rapid lateral flow test site – a lateral flow test taken at home will not be accepted. This service is free to use.
6. To aid the research, participants are requested to undertake a PCR COVID-19 home test prior to the event.
7. Participants are also requested to undertake a PCR COVID-19 home test again five days after the event. Details on how to receive a free home PCR test can also be found on the Government’s website.
It is the responsibility of our supporters to decide whether or not it is appropriate to attend this fixture. This decision should be based upon your own health status and susceptibility to infection, and that of members of your family, social bubble or, where applicable, your support bubble, together with an assessment of your own attitude to the potential risks.
How to apply
Season Ticket Holders can now apply for a Carabao Cup Final ticket via eTicketing and will shortly receive an email with the link.
The EFL has priced tickets at £40 and £50 (no concession tickets have been made available) and our fans will be seated between blocks 102 and 109 at Wembley Stadium in the East Stand. Successful applicants acknowledge acceptance of either price point with all seats allocated by the Club. All tickets will be subject to a £1 booking fee per ticket.
Due to the reduced ticket allocation for this fixture we shall, in line with our Terms and Conditions and the usual practice for any away fixture where demand for tickets outweighs the availability, allocate tickets for this match in line with the Club’s Ticketing Points process.
Season Ticket Holders can apply in groups of up to six, all of whom will need to be within your network. All group members must submit their individual consent forms. Please only apply for those Season Ticket Holders who are able to attend as tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the named Season Ticket Holder.
Please note, that all seats in our allocation will be separated by one seat, in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
Executive Member applications
Executive Members will be contacted directly with details on how to apply for this fixture.
The EFL and Wembley Stadium have asked that print-at-home tickets be issued to supporters and these will be distributed from Tuesday 20 April, once we have received consent forms from the successful applicants.
For further information on the Carabao Cup Final ticketing process, please visit Ask Spurs.