Stadium Tours set to re-open
Wed 15 July 2020, 16:19|Tottenham Hotspur
We are delighted to welcome visitors back to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and are now once again taking bookings for Stadium Tours – set to re-open from Friday 7 August.
Stadium Tours set to re-open
• We are now taking bookings for Stadium Tours – due to re-open from Friday 7 August – with anyone who books before 12 January receiving a 15 per cent discount.
• With social distancing in mind, Tours will now be self-guided with a maximum of 15 people per tour group.
• Visitors will each be given a personal multimedia set to make the most of their experience, with video content bringing areas of the stadium to life.
• The familiar voice of actor and Spurs fan, Mat Horne, will guide visitors on their tour of all places of interest – including dressing rooms, tunnel, pitchside and press auditorium.
Over the past four months, we have worked to implement measures in respect of social distancing guidelines to prioritise the health and safety of all staff and visitors.
As a result, all Stadium Tours will now be self-guided with a maximum of 15 people permitted per tour group. The tour route itself has not been altered.
To enable visitors to make the most of their experience, we shall be providing each guest with a personal multimedia set that will help guide you through areas including the dressing rooms, the players’ tunnel, pitchside and the press auditorium.
The multimedia set will display video content that brings areas to life – including the incredible transformation of the stadium from football to NFL mode – and interactive games and quizzes for juniors.
Mat Horne, actor and Spurs fan best known for his role as Gavin in hit BBC series Gavin and Stacey, will be the voice that narrates your tour – amongst other familiar voices along the way. We encourage visitors to bring their own headphones (which require a standard 3.5mm jack) – alternatively, we are able to provide single-use headsets.
To maintain social distancing, our multimedia sets are also equipped with sensors that will make you aware should you become too close to guests in another group. They are also thoroughly sanitised after use and issued on a rotational basis.
The following measures have also been put into place with health and safety guidelines in mind:
- Upon making a booking, all guests will be sent an e-ticket which we encourage visitors to download onto their mobile device and present on arrival. If you need to print your e-ticket, please ensure you have the barcode clearly visible when you present it on arrival so that it can be easily and safely scanned from behind our new hygiene screens.
- On arrival at the Tottenham Experience, all visitors will receive a non-invasive temperate check. If you display a repeated temperature above 37.8 degrees, you will be unable to enter and we shall reschedule your Tour for a later date. Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or living with anybody who is self-isolating.
- Floor markings will be visible throughout the tour route and Tottenham Experience to assist with social distancing. Within the tighter spaces of the tour route, Club staff will be on hand to manage social distancing.
- In areas where seating is available – such as the press auditorium – markings will indicate which seats are available for use.
- Although we encourage you to take photos during the tour, Club staff will be unable to take photos for you using your personal device. However, there will be official photo opportunities throughout the tour, with photos made available to visitors afterwards.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the tour route and the Tottenham Experience, with all areas regularly deep cleaned to the highest possible standard. High frequency touchpoints have been reduced and areas where visitors and staff frequently come into contact are disinfected at regular intervals.
If you have any further questions about our new-look Stadium Tours, please visit Ask Spurs.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium soon!