Leicester City digital matchday programme – available for free now!
Sun 19 July 2020, 09:00|Tottenham Hotspur
As we get set to take on Leicester City in our last home game of the season today, our official matchday programme is being dedicated to our incredible fans – and is available for all supporters to read online for free now!
As we thank you all for once again supporting the team from home, this weekend’s issue carries a special wrap-around front and back cover, featuring a panoramic image of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with photographs of our fans superimposed onto the inside of the stadium bowl.
Whether you're a regular reader or looking to try the programme for the first time, be sure to claim your free digital edition now – you might even spot yourself or someone you know on the cover!
Where and how can I get one?
The programme is now available to read online for free - just follow the link below. You'll be invited to register for free and then read today's issue.
Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur members have received an email containing a link and code to log in, enabling you to access your programme without the need to register.
Our digital programme contains everything included in the printed version with the added excitement of selected pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content.
Inside this weekend's programme...
• Chairman Daniel Levy's end-of-season message to supporters.
• Jose Mourinho’s exclusive programme column.
• Exclusive interview with Harry Winks.
• Lifestyle Q&A with Hugo Lloris.
• Latest photos as Spurs Women return for pre-season training.
• Hear from Under-18s Coach Matt Taylor as he welcomes 10 new players into his squad.
• Throwbacks to past players and matches linking Spurs with Leicester.
How can I read the digital programme?
Using your phone, tablet, computer or laptop, register for free and read today’s issue now. Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur members have received an email containing a link and code to log in, enabling you to access your programme without the need to register.
This weekend's full digital edition will appear on your screen with a navigation menu to help you read it.
You can use the right and left cursors to turn the pages, or swipe through on your touch-screen device. Alternatively, use the menu icon in the top right of your screen to select 'Page Overview' and simply select to jump directly to any page you wish, without scrolling through manually.
When you find an article you'd like to read, there are two modes you can choose from to view it:
• Article mode (recommended): Simply click on the article text and the full story will appear in article mode. This is an easy-to-read pop-up box that appears over the top of the page, fits the screen on your device with text at an appropriate font size and allows you to scroll down as you read the article.
• Page mode: Use the +/- icons in the navigation menu, spread/pinch your screen, double-click or scroll your mouse wheel (depending on your device) to zoom in and read the article as it looks on the page. When you've finished reading, click the refresh icon in the navigation menu to zoom back out and see the full page before turning onto a new page.
On selected pages, you’ll see a ‘Play’ button within an article. When you click on it, a video relevant to the article you’re reading will pop up in front of the page for you to watch and enjoy.
Can I still buy a traditional print edition?
Printed copies of the programme are still available to purchase for the collectors among you. Recently, we invited supporters to pre-order the printed edition of this weekend’s programme in order to receive it in the post in time for the match. Although the deadline for delivery has now passed, you can still order a printed copy to receive at a later stage.
Printed and digital copies of all our matchday programmes for the recent behind-closed-doors fixtures, including last Sunday's victory over Arsenal, remain available to purchase.
Thank you for reading and Come On You Spurs!