Welcome Home - Secure Your Seat and ‘Look Around’ the New Stadium
12 March 2018|Tottenham Hotspur
- Club releases Season Ticket renewal details for the 2018/2019 campaign
- Never-before-seen visuals of the inside of our new home
- We take you behind-the-scenes for an in-depth look at what will be on offer to all fans at the venue – from an atmospheric bowl to over 60 food and drink outlets, including the 65 metre Goal Line Bar – the longest bar in the UK
- Fully interactive stadium map available for Season Ticket Holders to sample the view from every seat inside the bowl
- Renewal packs posted to all existing Season Ticket Holders today
It is the moment fans have been waiting for as we announce Season Ticket details and renewal process information for the 2018/2019 campaign – a chance to purchase your seat for the landmark first season in our new home.
We also reveal a range of exclusive, never-before-seen visuals of what the inside of our new stadium will look like.
Renewal packs have been posted to all Season Ticket Holders today. The pack provides full details on what you can look forward to at our new stadium to help you decide your preferred seat location and can be viewed in PDF format HERE. The information will also be available on the New Stadium section of the Club’s website later.
CLICK HERE to take a look around the new stadium and the views from all the areas using our Interactive Stadium Map…
• Season Tickets have been doubled from White Hart Lane to 42,000
• Senior and Junior concessions on selected seats are available in all stands
• A new Young Adult concession category has been introduced for 18 to 21 year olds
• A designated Family Area has been created in the North West corner, offering a tailored experience for fans attending with children
• New Ticket Share and Ticket Exchange systems are being introduced - for use when Season Ticket Holders are unable to attend matches
• Dedicated sections in the South Stand and Away area have been future-proofed for Safe Standing
• Our highly accessible stadium has seating for disabled fans available in all stands, the ability to sit with family and friends, a Sensory Suite and Changing Places facilities
• A seating bowl designed to place fans closer to the pitch than at any other comparable size stadium in the UK, with distances from the front row to the touchline ranging from just 4.9 metres to 7.9 metres.
• Over 60 food and drink outlets, three feature bars along with The Market Place, the home to our 65 metre Goal Line Bar, the longest bar in the UK, offering an impressive choice of delicious food options, are available
• Bright and open concourses, giving supporters the freedom to move around the stadium, embedded with aggregate from White Hart Lane
• A well-connected, cashless stadium
THE NEW WORLD-FAMOUS HOME OF THE SPURS
Our new home will be a stadium for everyone, offering each and every fan an exceptional matchday experience.
This will be London's largest football club stadium with a capacity of more than 62,000 and you will be amazed at just how intimate and close to the action you will feel with a seating bowl designed to place fans closer to the pitch than at any other comparable size stadium in the UK.
Distances from the front row to the touchline range from just 4.9 metres to 7.9 metres. The angle of the stands is set at up to 35 degrees and this, combined with the close proximity, will help connect you to the play.
There are four giant HD screens, the largest in the UK, and a state-of-the-art sound system. This will ensure that we can deliver pre-match, half-time and post-match entertainment, highlights and replays to the highest possible standard.
The comfortable modern seating will offer generous leg-room and uninterrupted views of the pitch. In addition, our new home is fully compliant with the Accessible Stadia Guide and exceeds standards in many areas. We offer the widest distribution of accessible areas possible, across all stands including the single-tier South Stand, and our flexible design allows family groups to sit together.
In the bowl, you will enjoy high-density mobile connectivity and free WiFi.
The design of the stadium bowl optimises the atmosphere created, ensuring the Club maintains its tradition of having one of the most atmospheric homes in British sport.
Our 17,500 single-tier South Stand, the largest in the UK, is more than 34 metres in height and will provide a ‘wall of sound’. An area at the front of this stand, as well as in the visiting supporters’ section, has been future-proofed for safe standing in the event that legislation changes.
MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
Whatever your choice of seating location, you will enjoy an exceptional standard of matchday experience.
The generous and open concourses are bathed in natural light from extensive glazed areas with contemporary polished concrete floors made using aggregate from White Hart Lane. You will see an unrivalled standard of finish using materials such as brushed steel, copper, European oak and quartz.
Supporters will have the freedom to move around the concourse from stand to stand so you can explore and meet fellow fans located in other stands. A Family Area concourse will offer a tailored experience for fans attending with children, situated in the North West corner.
Around the concourses are areas for pop-up experiences, including promotions and competitions, Legend appearances and other selected entertainment. There are also high quality wash rooms and plenty of them for all, including 30 accessible toilets and three Changing Places facilities.
For our supporters with access requirements, there will be designated accessible entrances with large passenger lifts to all levels.
LONDON’S VIBRANT FOOD SCENE AT EVERY MATCH
Our 60 food and drink outlets - along with The Market Place, our street food-style emporium in the South Stand - will serve a wide range of delicious food. We are taking our inspiration from London’s vibrant street food market scene and will create a range of diverse menus along with traditional fan favourites. Selected signature dishes from The Market Place will be available from outlets in all the Stands.
Feature bars in the East and West Stands create a destination for fans to meet up before and after the match. You will be surrounded by the matchday buzz in a ‘high street pub style’ experience and be able to enjoy a fantastic range of beers, wines, ciders and soft drinks. Our feature bars include:
- The Dispensary (West Stand, Level 5) – Takes its name and design influence from the old Dispensary on the Tottenham High Road. The salvaged frontage of this building will be a feature of the Tottenham Experience.
- The Shelf (East Stand, Level 1) – The Bricks have been salvaged from the East Stand of White Hart Lane whilst the metal work on the bar is inspired by the Archibald Leitch design for the old Shelf.
- The White Hart (East Stand, Level 5) - Pays tribute to our former home, with the land previously owned by Charrington’s Brewery – you’re sure to feel at home here.
At the rear of The Market Place in the South Stand is our 65 metre Goal Line Bar that runs the entire length of the goal line. Serving a wide range of beers, wines, ciders and soft drinks along with food items from our fan favourites range, this bar is the longest in the UK. Craft beer will be brewed on-site in our very own microbrewery and served from our unique and atmospheric tap room.
After the match, The Market Place becomes the perfect destination to meet up with friends and family for a post-match drink or snack. We shall continue to serve our street-style food and our large range of drink options well after the final whistle. A dedicated stage will play host to a programme of post-match entertainment including live music, Legends Q & As and DJ sets. We shall, of course, show any other Premier League matches that are being broadcast post-match on our screens.
DRIVING INNOVATION – CONNECTED, CASHLESS
The stadium has been designed with technology incorporated into the fabric of the building to enhance the fan experience, with free wi-fi in all areas and high-density mobile coverage.
A new free mobile app will be available to help you get the most out of your matchday and state-of-the-art turnstile systems will accept either your Stadium Access Card or you can access via mobile ticketing on your smart phone.
In our well-connected cashless stadium, all payments are to be made using either a contactless card or via your mobile phone to help speed up service.
As a Season Ticket Holder in our new home you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Your seat guaranteed for every home Premier League match for the 2018/2019 Season
- Priority to secure your seat for all domestic and European cup matches played at home
- The chance to retain and earn 30 loyalty points that will boost your priority for First Team matches played away from home, including Cup Finals
- Complimentary membership of One Hotspur, the Club’s Official Membership, and all associated benefits including preferential offers, special events, and privileges
- A unique welcome pack and Stadium Access Card to celebrate the first season in our new home
- The ability to use Ticket Share - allowing you to transfer your ticket to a friend or family member if you are unable to attend a match
- Use of our Ticket Exchange to sell your ticket if you can’t get to a game
- The chance to spread the cost of your Season Ticket over 10 months with an instalment plan
Introducing 1882 – our new Season Ticket plus package
This limited edition Season Ticket gives you the opportunity to be in the thick of the atmosphere during the game with access to a private 1882 Bar pre-match, half-time and after the final whistle, along with the following benefits:
- A seat in our designated 1882 seating areas in the South, East and West Stands for all home Premier League AND domestic cup matches
- Access to a private bar that is quickly and easily accessed from your seating location
- Your name on the 1882 feature wall in each of our 1882 Bars
- Complimentary pre-match food from our signature fan favourites range
- Complimentary match programme
- Complimentary drink at half-time
- Special edition 1882 welcome pack and unique pin
- Priority to purchase your seat for European matches
- All the other Season Ticket benefits listed above
There will be two separate ticketing platforms available for Season Ticket Holders to utilise should they be unable to attend any Premier League match next season:
Ticket Exchange - Season Ticket Holders will again be able to use this service to sell their ticket for any individual fixture they are unable to attend. Season Ticket Holders will receive the full face value of the match ticket in the event it sells.
Ticket Share - From the start of next season, we shall be launching a second method for Season Ticket Holders to transfer their tickets for a specific fixture. Ticket Share will allow Season Ticket Holders to assign their ticket for any particular match as an e-ticket to a nominated friend or family member. Further details on this new service will follow in due course.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING SEASON TICKETS OR DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR RENEWAL PACK, PLEASE VISIT iSPURS OR CONTACT US VIA EMAIL AT email@example.com or speak to a member of our Season Ticket Holder support team on 0330 333 2018 between:
- 8.30am – 8.00pm, Monday to Friday
- 10.00am – 4.00pm on Saturdays
- 10.00am – 4.00pm on Sundays
FOR ALL SEASON TICKET QUERIES PLEASE USE THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS INSTEAD OF THE USUAL TICKET OFFICE EMAIL ADDRESSES