Tonight’s digital matchday programme - all you need to know
Fri 19 June 2020, 11:54|Tottenham Hotspur
With supporters everywhere tuning in from home to watch tonight's return to Premier League action against Manchester United, we've made a digital edition of our official matchday programme available, ensuring you don't have to miss out on your traditional matchday reading.
Here's everything you need to know about how to obtain and enjoy tonight's edition, as we play our first-ever Premier League game behind closed doors...
Our digital programme will contain everything included in the printed version with the added excitement of selected pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content. You'll also save money on the cover price, compared to the printed edition.
Inside tonight's programme...
• Exclusive message to supporters from Club Chairman Daniel Levy.
• Exclusive interview with Harry Kane, talking about his return to fitness, plus that of his rival striker at United, Marcus Rashford.
• Fascinating insight from Eric Dier, Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld on what it’s like to play in behind-closed-doors matches, following their previous experiences with England and Ajax respectively.
• Jose Mourinho’s exclusive programme column.
• Lifestyle Q&A with Steven Bergwijn.
• Throwbacks to past players and matches linking Spurs with United, Junior pages and more special features, including the story of the Club’s response to COVID-19 and a special tribute to fans who have lost their lives during the pandemic.
Where and how can I get one?
The programme is available to read online from 12 noon today (Friday 19 June).
Simply sign up and select tonight's issue to purchase.
The digital programme costs £1.99 - a saving of 43 per cent on the cover price of the printed edition. Remember, our digital programme contains everything included in the printed version, with the added excitement of select pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email receipt containing a link via which you will be able to access your programme.
By ordering a digital programme, you will also be doing your bit for the environment.
How can I read the digital programme?
Using your phone, tablet, computer or laptop, click on the link you receive when you purchase your programme.
Tonight's full digital edition will appear on your screen with a navigation menu to help you read it.
You can use the right and left cursors to turn the pages, or swipe through on your touch-screen device. Alternatively, use the menu icon in the top right of your screen to select 'Page Overview' and simply select to jump directly to any page you wish, without scrolling through manually.
When you find an article you'd like to read, there are two modes you can choose from to view it:
• Article mode (recommended): Simply click on the article text and the full story will appear in article mode. This is an easy-to-read pop-up box that appears over the top of the page, fits the screen on your device with text at an appropriate font size and allows you to scroll down as you read the article.
• Page mode: Use the +/- icons in the navigation menu, spread/pinch your screen, double-click or scroll your mouse wheel (depending on your device) to zoom in and read the article as it looks on the page. When you've finished reading, click the refresh icon in the navigation menu to zoom back out and see the full page before turning onto a new page.
On selected pages, you’ll see a ‘Play’ button within an article. When you click on it, a video relevant to the article you’re reading will pop up in front of the page for you to watch and enjoy.
Can I still buy a traditional print edition?
Printed copies of the programme are still available to purchase for the collectors among you.
Last week, we invited supporters to pre-order the printed edition of tonight’s programme in order to receive it in the post in time for today’s match. Although the deadline for delivery has now passed, you can still order a printed copy to receive at a later stage.
We hope you enjoy tonight's programme. Remember, we'll have another full digital and print edition available for Tuesday evening's home match against West Ham United.
As previously advertised, you can pre-order the printed version now, although, as the deadline for delivery has also now passed, we cannot guarantee arrival for matchday.
Please watch out for details of the delivery deadlines for future editions in due course.
Thank you for reading and Come On You Spurs!