Existing Season Ticket Holders
Current Season Ticket Holders are invited to renew their Season Ticket by making an initial payment of 20% of their Season Ticket price before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 August.
How to renew
To begin the renewal process for your Season Ticket seat for the 2020/21 Season, please follow these instructions;
1. Sign In to your eTicketing account using your Client Reference Number and password.
2. Open a notification titled Premier League 2020-2021 and it will add your Season Ticket seat into your basket. You can also add any other Season Ticket seat(s) you wish to make an initial payment for into your basket via My Network. To remove any Season Ticket seat(s) you do not wish to pay for, click 'Remove' on the respective Season Ticket(s) in your basket.
3. Once you are ready, click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
4. Choose 'Credit / Debit Card' to make your initial Season Ticket(s) payment and enter your payment details. Please note, any credit remaining in your online eTicketing account will be automatically deducted from the cost at this stage. If you have £0 remaining in your basket, you will still be required to enter your card details. No money will be taken from your bank account.
5. Once you have made the initial payment for your Season Ticket, you will receive an email receipt confirming your payment.
Once you have made your initial payment, you will receive the following benefits:
• The option to enter a ballot for any reduced capacity matches staged - see further details in the 'Possible Reduced Capacity Matches' section below.
• One Hotspur Membership+ benefits including a £10 voucher with free delivery for the online Spurs Shop* and a 10% discount on our Stadium Tours and the brand new Dare Skywalk.
*For International Season Ticket Holders this is a £15 voucher with no free delivery.
• You can make the initial payment with credit held on your One Hotspur Ticketing account. If your current balance does not meet the cost of the initial payment, the remaining amount can be paid using a credit or debit card. If you are without any credit in your Ticketing account you will be asked to pay the initial amount by credit or debit card. Fans are also able to use our V12 Finance payment scheme.
• You will be invited to pay your remaining balance by a date to be confirmed in due course, when there is greater clarity on the ability to stage full capacity matches. The remaining balance will be based on the number of matches taking place at full capacity, minus the initial payment already made.
• To move forward with the registration process, and in order for us to review seat relocation availability, it is important that the Club knows which fans are committing to retaining their seat. Therefore, the initial payment will be non-refundable should you decide to secure your seat now and subsequently not pay the remaining balance to complete your renewal.
At present, we are working on the basis that supporters will be able to attend matches during the 2020/21 season. Should some games need to be played at reduced capacity, we shall introduce a ballot and full details will be communicated when we have greater clarity.
We shall be utilising our stadium’s technological capabilities to introduce a contactless digital ticketing operation.
This will see all Season Ticket Holders and Members entering the stadium via their mobile device, rather than their Stadium Access Card or E-ticket. When you renew your Season Ticket in full or purchase a future match ticket, your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device. This pass is all you will need to enter the stadium on a matchday.
We shall provide further information on the details of this, including guidance for supporters who do not own a suitable device, in due course.
In addition to making the matchday entry process as smooth as possible, the new system has been designed to help protect supporters’ health, safety and security by allowing us to:
• Reduce physical contact during the stadium entry process
• Understand who is inside the stadium on matchdays
• Reduce ticket touting outside the ground
We are also fast tracking the use of further technologies to enable fast, safe entry, and a pre-order food and drink service.
Now that fans have had the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the new stadium seating and cognisant of the original phases of seat sales, we wanted to ensure that supporters get the most out of every match. We understand that, for some, this may mean moving to a seat that better suits their needs.
With this in mind, for the first time, we were pleased to recently give fans the opportunity to request to relocate within the stadium.
We shall make every effort to accommodate as many of these requests as possible. If you have already made a relocation request, this has been recorded and you do not need to do anything more at this stage – we shall be in touch in due course.
The relocation process can begin only once Season Ticket renewals have concluded and we have a clearer picture of availability. Those who have requested a seat relocation will still need to renew, as detailed above, based on their existing seat as we cannot guarantee all seat relocation requests will be accommodated.
Exceptional circumstances due to Covid-19
For those supporters unable to renew their Season Ticket due to COVID-19 related medical circumstances, we shall reserve your seat and hold it over for the 2021/22 season. All you will be required to do is make the initial payment now – this will be credited to your 2021/22 Season Ticket and Ticketing Points for renewal will be applied at that time too – and then complete an online form which will be provided in the post payment confirmation email.
Should you then not be able to attend matches during the 2021/22 season due to COVID-19 related medical circumstances, we shall of course review the situation and advise further.
Becoming a Season Ticket Holder
If you are interested in becoming a future Season Ticket Holder with us you can secure a place on our Waiting List (and receive lots of other benefits) by becoming a One Hotspur + Member.
Please note, One Hotspur Membership for the 2019/20 season is now closed.