Season Ticket Holders
2019/20 Automatic Cup Scheme
Our Automatic Cup Ticket scheme is a system available to our 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders whereby payment details are held by the Club and charged automatically for every cup tie played at home.
This scheme is fully optional, and no season ticket holder is obliged to register.
The benefits of Season Ticket Holders joining the scheme are;
- GUARANTEE a seat at each and every home game this season including all European and Domestic Cup games
- CONVENIENCE - avoid the online queues and automatically secure your ticket
- SAVE on booking fees which are waived for all Season Ticket Holders signed up to our Cup Scheme
- EARN Ticketing Points for every home cup-tie
- SHARE your home cup ticket with a family member or friend via Ticket Share if you can't get to a game
- EARN an additional 10 Ticketing Points for registering
- NO UPFRONT COST - all that is required is to register your credit or debit card details and payment will be taken on a match-by-match basis
To join the scheme, follow these instructions;
- Login to your eTicketing Account
- Go to 'My Account'
- Select 'Cup Scheme'
- Enter your card details
Read more about our Automatic Cup Scheme by visiting Ask Spurs →
Keep your Stadium Access Card
Season Ticket Holders are reminded NOT to dispose of their Stadium Access Cards from the 2019/20 season.
The same Access Cards will be required to gain entry to matches at the stadium for at least the next two seasons – you will not be issued another card during the summer. Read more →
Regional Coach Services
Our Regional Coach Services - in association with Big Green Coach, our Official Transport Supplier - help fans get to and from our stadium on a matchday. Our coach services run from a range of towns in supporter heartlands.
Return coach tickets start from £14 with child discounts available. Single journey coach tickets can also be purchased for midweek matches, starting from £12.