Read our 2014/2015 Terms and Conditions.
1. What are the different One Hotspur membership tiers?2. I would like to upgrade my membership tier, how do I do this?
3. What if I can't access a computer, the internet or don't want to give my details on line?4. What if I want to pay by cash?5. What if I want to take part in the payment plan?
6. How do I change my personal/contact details?7. How do I join the Season Ticket waiting list?8. What if I was a Junior One Hotspur Member this season and am now too old for that category for the 2013/2014 Season?9. How can I move the position of my season ticket seat?10. How do I apply to be an away Season Ticket Member?11. Will I be able to upgrade my One Hotspur membership during the season?12. How do I find out where I am on the Season Ticket waiting list?13. How is the price of One Hotspur Platinum Membership calculated?
14. As a One Hotspur Member how many tickets do I get?15. As a One Hotspur Member, do I have the opportunity to buy a guest ticket before tickets go on General Sale?16. What are loyalty points?17. How does the Loyalty Points System work?18. How many Cup matches are included in my One Hotspur Season Ticket membership?19. What happens if we do not play any home Cup matches during the 2013/2014 Season?20. I am a One Hotspur Silver Member. How can I reserve my regular seat for any extra cup fixtures?21. What happens if I forget my One Hotspur Silver/Gold/Platinum Season Ticket on the day of a match?22. I am a One Hotspur Gold/Platinum Member. When will the money for extra Cup Tickets be taken from my account, and when will these tickets be dispatched?23. Will I be able to sit in my regular seat for these extra cup fixtures?24. As a One Hotspur Platinum Member, where will I be seated for away matches?25. As a One Hotspur Platinum Member, will I be able to sit with a group of friends at away matches?26. Are One Hotspur Platinum Members able to buy an additional away match ticket, before the fixture goes on General Sale?
1. What are the different One Hotspur membership tiers?
There are five membership tiers in total, plus One Hotspur Striker, Kicker and Dribbler for supporters under the age of 16. The five main tiers are:
One Hotspur Lilywhite - For the fan who wants to feel part of the Club and get ticket priority for buy tickets to matches.
One Hotspur Bronze - For the supporter who wants to attend matches as often as possible and take a place on the Season Ticket Waiting List.
One Hotspur Silver - For the supporter who likes to attend all home League games by way of owning a home Season Ticket.
One Hotspur Gold - For the fan who wants to attend every game played at home, in the League and Cup competitions by way of a home Season Ticket and subscription to the Home Cup-Tie Ticket Guarantee Scheme.
One Hotspur Platinum - For the supporter who wishes to go to every game, home and away through owning a home and away Season Ticket plus subscription to the Home and Away Cup-Tie Ticket Guarantee Scheme.
Please note that the Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers are not currently available to new applicants. However, if you select the One Hotspur Bronze membership you can be among the supporters that are next in line for the Season Ticket tiers of membership should any become available.
2. I would like to upgrade my membership tier, how do I do this?
Gold to Platinum - Members who want to upgrade to the exclusive Platinum membership tier should contact the Ticket Office directly on 0344 844 0102 (Option 2).
Silver to Gold - Upgrading to Gold membership is easy. Simply sign up for the Home Cup Tie Ticket Guarantee Scheme when you renew.
Bronze to Silver - Upgrading from Bronze to Silver membership is by invitation only. Once the renewal deadline has passed for Silver members, Bronze members at the top of the Season Ticket Waiting List will be offered the chance to upgrade to Silver Membership.
Lilywhite to Bronze - To upgrade your membership please contact the ticket office on 0344 844 0102 (Option 3).
3. What if I can't access a computer, the internet or don't want to give my details on line?
You can join the One Hotspur membership scheme by phone on 0344 844 0102. Our call centre will take all your details; you will be charged a £3.50 (Season Ticket Members) and £1.75 (Bronze and Lilywhite Members) administration fee for renewing by phone.
You can join in person at the Ticket Office at Tottenham Hotspur. You MUST bring a form of photo ID with your membership to be processed over the counter. Anyone paying in this way will face the possibility of having to queue at busy times (usually between the hours of 12 noon and 2.00pm weekdays).
4. What if I want to pay by cash?
Anyone wishing to pay by cash is advised to visit the Ticket Office in person but please be advised about possible queuing as above.
5. What if I want to take part in the payment plan?
Anyone wishing to pay via this method for the Season Ticket Membership can select this on the payment options online or contact the Ticket Office for further information on 0344 844 0102.
6. How do I change my personal/contact details?
It is really important that we have all your correct contact information. You can 'manage my account' online through e-ticketing. Simply log in using your Client Reference number and password. Alternatively contact the One Hotspur Ticket Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0344 844 0102 (Option 2 or 3).
7. How do I join the Season Ticket waiting list?
You will need to become a One Hotspur Bronze Member, but will need to pay the additional £15. To remain a Bronze Member each season will then cost the Lilywhite membership fee plus £5 to keep your place on the Waiting List. Upon purchasing a Season Ticket, you will be refunded your £5 retaining fee for that season. Additional benefits of Bronze membership include having an additional priority period of access to match tickets before Lilywhite Members.
8. What if I was a Junior One Hotspur Member this season and am now too old for that category for the 2013/2014 season?
We will automatically move anyone with a date of birth before 16 August 1998 into the Adult Lilywhite or Bronze category. Your membership will then be at the Adult level.
9. How can I move the position of my season ticket seat?
This can only be done at renewal stage by completing a Season Ticket Move Request form. Once this has passed, you will have to wait until next Season. A Season Ticket Move Request form can be downloaded here or by contacting the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102.
10. How do I apply to be an away Season Ticket Member?
This exclusive membership tier is limited to just 500 Members and is for the supporter who wants to see the First Team play at all League and domestic Cup-Ties home AND away, plus all European home Cup-Ties (if we qualify).
You will, of course, enjoy all the benefits of a One Hotspur Season Ticket and, if you choose to upgrade to this prestigious membership tier before Tuesday 21 May 2013, you will earn 50 Loyalty Points.
If you are interested in upgrading to One Hotspur Platinum simply contact the Ticket Office directly on 0344 844 0102. Please note that priority will be given to existing Platinum Members and any remaining memberships in this tier will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
11. Will I be able to upgrade my One Hotspur membership during the season?
One Hotspur Lilywhite Members may upgrade to Bronze at any time during the season, however, once the season has commenced no extra loyalty points will be awarded for doing so, with exception of those earned from the Cup-Ties attended.
One Hotspur Silver Members may upgrade to Gold at any time during the season, however, once the season has commenced no extra loyalty points will be awarded for doing so, with exception of those earned from the Cup-Ties attended.
12. How do I find out where I am on the Season Ticket waiting list?
You are able to check your position on the Season Ticket Waiting List by visiting your My Spurs Account.
13. How is the price of One Hotspur Platinum Membership calculated?
These prices are based on 21 away matches, plus a non-refundable service charge of £35 and then adding this to the cost of a Silver Membership. In the event that the actual cost of your away tickets is less than the amount that has been paid, a credit for the difference will be given back to you at the end of the Season. If it is more, you will be required to pay the difference.
14. As a One Hotspur Member how many tickets do I get?
All One Hotspur Members are able to purchase a maximum of ONE ticket per membership during the members’ priority sale windows.
15. As a One Hotspur Member, do I have the opportunity to buy a guest ticket before tickets go on General Sale?
All One Hotspur Members will have a one day window to purchase one guest ticket for any home League fixture. This day will be on the last day of the priority-booking period for One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members - the day before any remaining tickets go on general sale. Tickets are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed, and will not necessarily be near the One Hotspur Member's seat. One Hotspur Members are responsible for any tickets purchased under their membership during the Guest Sale period.
16. What are loyalty points?
The loyalty policy was set up to be fair and right for all of our fans and to reward those who attended most regularly. Loyalty points will go towards your ticket priority for matches where demand for tickets exceeds availability (such as Arsenal away or a Cup Final).
17. How does the Loyalty Points System work?
Please note that from the start of the 2012/2013 Season we made some changes to the loyalty point system to ensure that those supporters that continue to regularly attend matches are recognised when we come to allocate tickets for the most popular matches away from White Hart Lane.
Moving forward the points total held by One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members will consist of the points gained in the previous four full seasons, as well as the current campaign.
For example, for the start of the 2013/2014 season the points gained for continuous membership will be totalled for the following seasons:
• 2009/2010• 2010/2011• 2011/2012• 2012/2013
In addition, this total will be added to by any points gained during the 2013/2014 Season.
At the end of next season, then any points from the 2009/2010 Season will fall away to be replaced by points gained during the 2013/2014 season and also through the forthcoming 2014/2015 Season.
By having this ‘rolling’ system we are looking to show recognition to those supporters that have continued to maintain the most active match attendance records over a number of years. At the same time this alteration will ensure that supporters who gained a large number of loyalty points a number of years ago but are no longer able to attend matches as frequently do not maintain an unfair advantage in terms of access to tickets to the most attractive matches.
As a result of these alterations, supporters who were Members or Season Ticket Holders prior to 2009/2010 will see their loyalty point totals drop. However, this will be the same for everyone, and new totals will reflect the continued active support over the last four full seasons.
As an aide to supporters wishing to apply for away matches, and to assess the potential for their access to tickets, we also publish a Loyalty Point Table on the Club website. There are separate tables for Season Ticket Holders, Bronze and Lilywhite Members and will show how many supporters there are in different loyalty point brackets.
It is hoped that this level of information and transparency allows supporters to be fully informed prior to making applications for away matches.
18. How many Cup matches are included in my One Hotspur Season Ticket Membership?
One Hotspur Silver, Gold and Platinum Members are given guaranteed admission for all 19 Premier League matches played at White Hart Lane, plus the first two home Cup-Ties played in either domestic or European cup competitions to be determined at the Club's discretion.
19. What happens if we do not play any home Cup matches during the 2013/2014 Season?
If the Club does not play either or both Home Cup games during the season then Silver, Gold and Platinum Members who renew for 2013/2014 Season will receive as a loyalty reward an appropriate credit to be determined by the Club. No cash refunds will be made.
20. I am a One Hotspur Silver Member. How can I reserve my regular seat for any extra cup fixtures?
One Hotspur Silver Members will have a limited priority period (usually two days) during which they can secure their usual seat (subject to competition rules) for Cup-Ties at White Hart Lane. Any seats that are unclaimed by the closing date will be released without any further notice. Alternatively you can upgrade to One Hotspur Gold Membership which guarantees you a seat to all home Cup-Ties without any further action required on your part.
21. What happens if I forget my One Hotspur Silver/Gold/Platinum Season Ticket on the day of a match?
If a One Hotspur Season Ticket has been forgotten, a duplicate match ticket may be issued by the Ticket Office providing appropriate identification is provided to verify the genuine Season Ticket Member is in attendance.
22. I am a One Hotspur Gold/Platinum Member. When will the money for extra Cup Tickets be taken from my account, and when will these tickets be dispatched?
All additional home cup tickets will be debited from your registered Credit/Debit Card once final details of the Cup-Tie are confirmed. The Club will then send you an email to inform you when your tickets have been processed. Due to the often limited time involved between cup draws and the fixture date, funds will be taken from your account as soon as all match and ticket details have been confirmed.
It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket Member to ensure that payment details are kept up to date and that sufficient funds are available. In the event that payment fails, we will contact the supporter concerned by email and SMS to advise them of how to purchase their ticket. Therefore contact details must also be kept accurate and up to date.
23. Will I be able to sit in my regular seat for these extra cup fixtures?
Wherever possible - yes. However, the Club are required to abide by competition rules which can require some seats being given over to competition organisers. This is particularly the case in UEFA competitions. In the event that this is required the Club will contact season ticket holders to advise them at the earliest opportunity. Where a seat relocation is unavoidable, the best alternative option will be offered to the Season Ticket Member.
24. As a One Hotspur Platinum Member, where will I be seated for away matches?
The seats allocated at away games will be the best available, as specified by the host club. Except in special circumstances, such as medical reasons, it is not possible to make specific requests on where you wish to be seated.
25. As a One Hotspur Platinum Member, will I be able to sit with a group of friends at away matches?
You can specify on your application the details of other Platinum Members you wish to sit with at away games. Your tickets will then be automatically dispatched to each Platinum Member individually.
26. Are One Hotspur Platinum Members able to buy an additional away match ticket, before the fixture goes on General Sale?
Platinum Members are not able to apply for extra away tickets in addition to their Away Season Ticket unless the away tickets go on General Sale.
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Action Images plc (unless otherwise stated)