Official Club Membership
Frequently Asked Questions
One Hotspur Membership renewals are now live for the 2021/22 season.
What are the benefits of One Hotspur Membership?
One Hotspur Membership continues to offer a wide range of benefits to supporters. For a full list of these benefits, please click here.
What is the difference between One Hotspur and One Hotspur + Membership?
One Hotspur + Members receive all the benefits of One Hotspur membership plus additional ticketing priority and a position on the Season Ticket Waiting List.
How much does One Hotspur Membership cost?
For pricing information, please refer to this chart:
How can I purchase a Membership?
Should you require guidance on how to purchase a Membership, either for yourself or as a gift for someone else, please refer to How to Buy a One Hotspur Membership.
At what age will I qualify for Senior concession pricing?
Anyone aged 65 or over on 16 August 2021 can pay Senior concessionary pricing for One Hotspur or One Hotspur + Membership.
At what age will I qualify for Junior concession pricing?
Anyone under the age of 18 on 16 August 2021 can pay Junior concessionary pricing for One Hotspur or One Hotspur + Membership.
How long will my Membership last for?
All Memberships run on a seasonal basis. They will therefore remain valid for the duration of the 2021/22 season and will expire on 31 May 2022
Will I receive a gift pack?
All Junior members will receive a gift pack full of Spurs goodies. Packs for renewed members are expected to be dispatched in July 2021.
All Adult and Senior members will receive a £15 digital gift voucher which can be spent in our online Spurs shop.
When will I receive my digital gift voucher?
Digital gift vouchers for renewed members are expected to be emailed in July 2021.
Will I receive a stadium access card?
As digital ticketing is now in operation throughout the stadium, no physical stadium access cards will be issued to Members.
Further guidance about digital membership cards will be issued to Members in due course.
Will I receive a Birthday card?
As part of our ongoing sustainability efforts, Adult Members will no longer receive a physical birthday card but will be sent an email containing a message from Hugo Lloris and a Member-exclusive birthday discount redeemable in the Spurs Shop Online.
Junior Members will continue to receive a physical birthday card.
Should you have any further queries about Membership or the renewals process, please feel free to contact us.
How to buy
Purchasing a One Hotspur Membership
Every Membership requires a Client Reference Number (CRN). Once you have generated a CRN by submitting your details, you will be able to buy One Hotspur Membership.
If you already have a CRN, you can use this to purchase a Membership - details on how to do this are below.
How to generate a CRN:
1. Choose your Membership option, add to basket and proceed to checkout.
2. You will have the option to sign in, or REGISTER.
3. Fill out the Register Account form, and you will be generated a CRN. You will now be able to 'Sign In' across all Tottenham Hotspur web platforms. Your CRN is displayed in the 'My Account' area.
Planning to buy more than one Membership for friends and family?
For each Membership you will need to obtain a separate CRN, each using a unique email address. Once you have obtained the CRNs for each account, you need to add them to 'My Network'. You will be required to assign a CRN to each Membership at the 'Your Basket' stage.
How to buy One Hotspur Membership:
1. Login with your CRN by clicking 'Sign In' at e-ticketing.
2. Choose your Membership from the options here and then select between 'Direct Debit' or 'Standard', then click 'Add to Basket'.
3. To add family and friend's Membership to your basket, go back to the Membership page and repeat step 2.
Important information: You cannot pay for a Direct Debit Membership and a Standard Membership in the same transaction.
4. Review your order on the 'Your Basket' page, make sure all Memberships are assigned to a CRN, and 'Proceed to Checkout'.
5. Enter your payment information and confirm. Each member will receive a confirmation email on completion.