There are several ways to contact the Club. Please take a look at the links and contacts below to see which is most appropriate to help with your query.
Tottenham Hotspur Football ClubBill Nicholson Way748 High RoadTottenhamLondonN17 0AP
Telephone: 0844 499 5000
Tottenham Hotspur is proud of its relationship with fans and constantly strives to improve supporters' match day experience and day-to-day interaction with the Club.
If you do have reason to complain on match day, please speak to a steward or member of our staff. We find that 90% of all complaints can be resolved at the time of the initial problem. If your complaint cannot be resolved on the day or it is about another matter, please select the appropriate contact us and we will endeavour to reply to you as quickly as possible and certainly within five working days.
Please do not direct e-mail queries to several different addresses as this slows the Club's response times and may mean that your query is overlooked.
• Frequently Asked Questions (Lost Tickets, Refunds, Lost Access Cards)• How to Buy a Ticket• If these do not provide the answer you require email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com• UK Phone Number 0844 844 0102 (option 1)• Overseas Phone Number +44 207 998 1068
• Frequently Asked Questions (Lost Membership/Access Cards, Ticket Priority, Benefit activation) • How to become a Member• If these do not provide the answer you require email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com• UK Phone Number 0844 844 0102 (option 2)• Overseas Phone Number +44 207 998 1068
• Frequently Asked Questions (How to place an order, Refund policy)• Direct Order information, delivery tracker, refunds• If these do not provide the answer you require email firstname.lastname@example.org• UK Phone Number 0844 499 5007• Overseas Phone Number +44 208 344 6673
• email@example.com 544 8545
• Travelling to the Lane - By Bus, By Train, By Car• Access for Disabled supporters and visitors• If these do not provide the answer you require email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please email email@example.com
Our current Employer's and Public Liability Insurers are:
QBE Insurance Europe LtdAcclaim HouseCentral ParkNew LaneLeedsLS11 5UF
All communications relating to Employer's Liability or Public Liability insurance matters should be sent to QBE Insurance Europe at the above address.
All postal communications addressed to us relating to Liability insurance matters should be sent by first class post to:
Customer CareTottenham Hotspur Football ClubBill Nicholson Way748 High RoadTottenhamLondonN17 0AP
Tottenham Hotspur is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people (under 18s) and adults (vulnerable adults), engaged in our activities.
The Club has a designated person for safeguarding, the Head of Safeguarding, who can be contact for matters relating to safeguarding on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query does not relate to safeguarding, then please contact Customer Care (above).
Safeguarding Children Policy - Information for stakeholders.
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Action Images plc (unless otherwise stated)