Code of Conduct
2021/22 Code of Conduct – Premium Areas
- Please ensure you are fit and well to attend the match. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms; a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, or have been asked to self-isolate, please take a PCR test and do not attend.
- Aim to lateral flow test for COVID-19 on the day you attend a match.
- Plan your travel to the ground appropriately.
- Arrive in good time to go through the necessary entry procedures.
- Ensure your digital ticket is loaded on your smartphone and can be readily displayed.
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces.
- Remember all payments are cashless.
- Be respectful of others in your vicinity by avoiding unnecessary close contact with people you do not know.
- Follow any instructions or requests given to you by stewards or other stadium staff to ensure the stadium is carefully managed for everyone’s safety.
- If you feel ill or develop and COVID-19 symptoms while at the match, please contact your nearest steward who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
- In line with Premier League guidance, if you engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus, you will be ejected from the stadium, the police will be contacted and you will be subject to the Club’s Sanctions and Banning Policy, potentially including an indefinite ban.
- Thank you for reading and adhering to the above guidelines. Your co-operation is directly contributing to keeping you, your fellow fans and the Club’s staff safe.
If you require any information to help you follow this guidance, please visit Ask Spurs.