Be part of our Spurs family - your chance to form a new Official Supporters' Club in your area
Wed 16 September 2020, 10:00|Tottenham Hotspur
• Applications to form new Official Supporters’ Clubs can now be made for the 2020/21 season.
• No matter where you are in the world, being a Supporters’ Club member is all about being part of our global Spurs family that we are so proud of.
• Supporters’ Clubs enjoy a range of exciting benefits, including access to exclusive experiences, competitions and offers.
We should like to thank all our fantastic Official Supporters’ Clubs across the world for their continued passion and loyalty during a challenging past few months.
Being a fan of Tottenham Hotspur is about being part of a global Spurs family and we are always proud to celebrate the fantastic support we receive from our Supporters’ Clubs, including the incredible charitable work carried in the name of the Club.
As the renewals process for existing clubs continues, we are now welcoming new clubs into this ever-growing Spurs family. Applications to form new Official Supporters’ Clubs for the 2020/21 season can now be made.
Wherever you are in the world, creating a new club is a fantastic way to connect with like-minded fans in your area and watch games together at a local meeting place.
For an annual membership fee of £50, clubs will receive the following special benefits:
• A 2020/21 Welcome Pack which includes a certificate signed by Daniel Levy and a personalised flag for your Official Supporters’ Club.
• Access to exclusive experiences which have been specially developed for our Official Supporters’ Clubs, including:
o Priority group booking for our popular visitor attractions, including the new Dare Skywalk and Stadium Tours, plus the chance to win free tickets and gifts.
o Surprise and delight moments and virtual Q&As with First Team players and Club Legends.
• Your own dedicated page on tottenhamhotspur.com and coverage on the stadium LED advertising boards.
• Access to signed Club merchandise for fundraising events, plus the chance to have your charitable and fundraising activities featured on Club channels.
• Four free postage and packaging vouchers for the online Spurs Shop for all members, worth up to £56.
• An invitation to our Official Supporters' Club End of Season Awards, where you will get the the chance to vote for your Player and Goal of the Season.
• Direct access to our dedicated Supporters’ Club Liaison Officer who can answer any questions you may have.
• Priority access to group bookings once match tickets become available.
Please note, you must have at least 15 members in order to form your own club.
We shall update our Official Supporters' Clubs on match ticket availability as soon as we have clarity. In the meantime, we should like to thank all fans for their patience and cooperation during this time.
We look forward to welcoming more Official Supporters’ Clubs on board for the coming season and hearing more inspirational stories from members of our Spurs family around the world.