Spurs Shop update
Sun 14 June 2020, 08:30|Tottenham Hotspur
In line with government guidance, we are pleased to announce the re-opening of our Spurs Shops at Harlow, Chelmsford and Stevenage from Monday (15 June).
Our Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience will re-open on Saturday 20 June and remain closed on home matchdays.
We have been closely following public health guidance and will be implementing the following measures at our Shops to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors:
• All Shop employees and visitors will be asked to take non-invasive temperature checks upon entry to our stores
• We shall request any visitors remove gloves before entering the Shop
• Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located on entry and throughout the Shops – we encourage all customers to make use of these
• Clear signage, directional markings and barriers have been installed to help visitors safely move around the Shops, with hygiene screens installed at all till points
• There will be enhanced levels of cleaning carried out throughout the day
• We encourage use of contactless payment methods to minimise contact
To limit the number of people within our Shops at one time, visitors may be required to queue outside before entering. A member of staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have at this time.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing fans safely return to our Shops.
Don't miss our 3 for 2 offer on matchday essentials!
Football is back - get ready for the return of football with our 3 for 2 offer on matchday essentials in our online shop.
Shirts, scarves, caps, flags, homeware and even pet products are included - follow the link to our online shop now!