Are you lost? See if these links help.

Social Channels

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Snapchat
  • Dugout
  • Korean
  • Weibo
  • WeChat
  • Douyin
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Sites & Languages


Shareholder Information

Special Resolutions (carried 12 December 2022)

Solvency Statement

Shareholder Queries

If you have any questions regarding your shares, please contact our registrars:

Link Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road

Shareholder helpline: 0871 664 0300 (Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales)



Ultimate ownership of the Club

Of the total issued ordinary share capital of Tottenham Hotspur Limited (THL), ENIC SPORTS INC. (ENIC) owns 86.58%. ENIC also owns the one THL convertible A share.

Mr D Levy and certain members of his family are potential beneficiaries of discretionary trusts which ultimately own 29.88% of the share capital of ENIC.

A discretionary trust of which certain members of Mr J Lewis's family are potential beneficiaries ultimately owns 70.12% of the share capital of ENIC.

How do I get information about my shareholding?

The fastest way for you to get information about your shareholding is to use the shareholder portal at If you have not already registered to use this portal please log on and follow the instructions.

How do I find my Investor Code?

Your Investor Code (‘IVC’), also known as a shareholder reference number, can be found on your share certificate, tax voucher or share plan statement. If you have received an email from us we will not have provided your IVC for security reasons.

If you don’t have a record of your IVC you can call us on the number shown above – if you can answer some security questions we’ll send the IVC to your postal address.

How do I change my personal details?

For security and anti-fraud reasons we do not accept instructions by email and we have not made a note of any changes you asked for in your email.

How do I change my name details?

If you have changed your name you need to send us a signed letter telling us your full name, address, the name of the company you hold shares in and, if you know it, your Investor Code (IVC), along with the original legal document which confirms the change, such as a marriage certificate or decree absolute.

How do I change my address and/or dividend mandate instructions?

You can do this in one of the following ways:

  • Via the shareholder portal at - your account needs to have been activated to make changes to your details
  • By calling us and we will take the details over the telephone. You will be asked certain questions as part of our security checks to verify your identity
  • By sending us a signed request by fax or post - please remember to include your full name, the name of the company you hold shares in, your current and previous address and, if you know it, your Investor Code (IVC)

I have lost my share certificates. How do I replace them?

If you have lost your share certificate and need a replacement, please call us. You will need to fill in a letter of indemnity which we will send to you. We may need you to pay a fee which can be paid by debit card if you call us on the number below. If you do not have a debit card you can send a cheque payable to ‘Link Asset Services’. We cannot accept payment by cash, postal order or credit card. When we receive the completed letter of indemnity from you, we may need to carry out security and anti-fraud checks.

If your certificate(s) have been stolen we will need a crime reference number issued by the police.

For security reasons, we cannot accept a request for a letter of indemnity by email.

I have found my missing certificate, what should I do?

We will cancel the letter of indemnity. To do this please put a line through the letter of indemnity and return it to us with a cheque for the cancellation fee made out to ‘Link Asset Services’.

If you paid for the letter of indemnity using your debit card we will arrange to refund any money owed to you - we will deduct the cancellation fee from the money we refund to you.

If you have already filled in a letter of indemnity and sent it back to us, the original certificate is now invalid. You will need to send the original certificate back to us to be canceled – we will be unable to refund any fees you paid.

Outstanding payments and how to replace them

If you have lost a cheque, such as a dividend or interest payment, please call us to tell us that it is missing.

We will then arrange to replace the missing item. We may need you to pay a fee which can be paid by debit card by calling us on the number below. If you do not have a debit card you can send a cheque payable to ‘Link Asset Services’. We cannot accept payment by cash, postal order or credit card.

How do I transfer my shares

You can transfer your shares by filling in a Stock Transfer Form. Please call us and we will send you the form to fill in.

How do I register for email communications?

If you wish to receive some shareholder communications by e-mail you can do this by using the shareholder portal or by sending us a signed request by post - please remember to include your full name, the name of the company you hold shares in and your Investor Code (IVC).

Share fraud warning 

Share fraud includes scams where investors are called out of the blue and offered shares that often turn out to be worthless or non-existent, or an inflated price for shares they own. These calls come from fraudsters operating in ‘boiler rooms’ that are mostly based abroad. 

While high profits are promised, those who buy or sell shares in this way usually lose their money.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has found most share fraud victims are experienced investors who lose an average of £20,000, with around £200m lost in the UK each year.

Protect yourself

If you are offered unsolicited investment advice, discounted shares, a premium price for shares you own, or free company or research reports, you should take these steps before handing over any money:

Get the name of the person and organisation contacting you

Check the Financial Services Register at to ensure they are authorised

Use the details on the FCA Register to contact the firm

Call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768 if there are no contact details on the Register or you are told they are out of date

Search our list of unauthorised firms and individuals to avoid doing business with

REMEMBER: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

If you use an unauthorised firm to buy or sell shares or other investments, you will not have access to the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if things go wrong.

Report a scam

If you are approached about a share scam you should tell the FCA using the share fraud reporting form, where you can find out about the latest investment scams. You can also call the Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.

If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.