Watch 'Antonio Conte - 202 Days' exclusively on SPURSPLAY - the new home for live and on-demand video
Thu 30 June 2022, 12:30|Tottenham Hotspur
We are delighted to announce that SPURSPLAY, our new home for exclusive live and on-demand video, will launch on Tuesday 5 July, 2022.
The first exclusive SPURSPLAY original to feature on the platform is one not to miss – ‘Antonio Conte – 202 Days’.
Our Head Coach provides a unique and in-depth take on all the key moments and matches after taking charge last November and guiding us to a top four Premier League finish.
SPURSPLAY - the new home for live and on-demand video
• Brand new video streaming platform launches 5 July.
• Be the first to watch ‘Antonio Conte – 202 Days’ – a unique review of the 2021/22 season and SPURSPLAY original.
• Watch our pre-season friendlies against Team K League, Sevilla, Rangers, and Roma LIVE.
• SPURSPLAY will bring you home U18s and U21s matches, with access to select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches throughout the 2022/23 season.
• Annual subscription £45 (£35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members).
For an annual subscription of £45 – reduced to £35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members – fans will also be able to gain access to all our premium content, including:
• LIVE Men’s pre-season friendlies, home U18s and U21s matches, select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches.
• An enhanced matchday offering including full-match replays of EVERY fixture.
• Exclusive, feature-length documentaries and brand-new original series.
• Hundreds of hours of archive footage celebrating the most exciting moments and legendary players in the Club’s history.
The live match action kicks off shortly after the launch of SPURSPLAY – and what a way to start with our Men’s first team taking on Team K League in a match that sold out to fans in Korea within 25 minutes of going on sale.
Our full Men’s pre-season friendly schedule is as follows:
• Team K League vs Spurs*, Wednesday 13 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Seoul
• Spurs vs Sevilla FC*, Saturday 16 July, 12pm KO (UK time), Suwon. *Matches broadcast live on SPURSPLAY globally except in Asia – fans in Korea can watch live on Coupang Play, with further Asia broadcast info to be confirmed.
• Rangers vs Spurs, Saturday 23 July, 3pm KO, Ibrox
• Spurs vs AS Roma, Saturday 30 July, 7.15pm KO (UK time), Haifa
How to subscribe to watch SPURSPLAY Premium content
From Tuesday 5 July, supporters will be able to subscribe to SPURSPLAY Premium. You must subscribe via the website, and not the Spurs Official app.
When you arrive on the site, a selection of free content will be available to view immediately, with Premium content available only to those with a subscription.
Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will soon be sent a SPURSPLAY Pass via email to redeem against their exclusive subscription price at the checkout.
Hit ‘Subscribe’ or click on the Premium video you want to watch – you will be asked to log in using the existing Client Reference Number/email address you have registered with us or to create an account.
Once you’re logged in and subscribed, you’re good to go! Sit back and enjoy hours of content either via play.tottenhamhotspur.com, tottenhamhotspur.com or the new Spurs Official app.
The mobile experience has been optimised so you can enjoy videos anywhere, anytime, whether on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Videos are available in high definition with excellent picture and sound quality. Those watching on the Spurs Official app can use Apple Airplay or Chromecast to watch live matches and all other video material on their preferred screen.
For our frequently asked questions please visit our SPURSPLAY Ask Spurs article here.
Register your interest
To hear the latest news and updates on SPURSPLAY, sign up with your email...