Digital programmes now on sale
Tue 16 June 2020, 12:51|Tottenham Hotspur
The digital versions of our matchday programmes for our upcoming home matches with Manchester United and West Ham are now on sale.
Simply sign up and select which programme you wish to buy. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email receipt containing a link via which you will be able to access your programme on each matchday.
Our digital programme will contain everything included in the printed version with the added excitement of select pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content.
In this week’s Manchester United issue, look out for:
• Exclusive message to supporters from Club Chairman Daniel Levy.
• Exclusive interview with Harry Kane, talking about his return to fitness, plus that of his rival striker at United, Marcus Rashford.
• Fascinating insight from Eric Dier, Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld on what it’s like to play in behind-closed-doors matches, following their previous experiences with England and Ajax respectively.
• Jose Mourinho’s exclusive programme column.
• Lifestyle Q&A with Steven Bergwijn.
• Throwbacks to past players and matches linking Spurs with United, Junior pages and more special features, including the story of the Club’s response to COVID-19 and a special tribute to fans who have lost their lives during the pandemic.
By ordering a digital programme, you will also be doing your bit for the environment.
Although we can no longer guarantee delivery in time for the matches, printed copies of the programmes are still available to purchase for the collectors among you: