Tonight’s matchday programme – how to get your digital or print copy
Mon 06 July 2020, 09:18|Tottenham Hotspur
As we all prepare to get behind the team from home again tonight with Everton coming to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, we've once again made a digital edition of the programme available, ensuring you don't have to miss out on your traditional matchday reading.
Here's everything you need to know about how to obtain and enjoy tonight's edition...
Our digital programme contains everything included in the printed version with the added excitement of selected pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content. You'll also save money on the cover price, compared to the printed edition.
Inside tonight’s programme...
• Exclusive interview with Davinson Sanchez, who looks back on his journey since making his full debut for us against Everton nearly three years ago.
• Jose Mourinho’s exclusive programme column.
• Meet young midfielder Yago Santiago, who tells the story of his journey to our Academy via Celta Vigo.
• Special feature on the handful of competitive games we’ve played during the months of June and July, prior to this unique season.
• Lifestyle Q&A with Heung-Min Son.
• Coverage of long-serving Spurs Women captain Jenna Schillaci’s retirement as a player.
• Throwbacks to past players and matches linking Spurs with Everton, a chance to meet our virtual mascots for the evening and see if you can spot anyone you know in among our latest fan messages.
Where and how can I get one?
The programme is available to read online from 12 noon today (6 July).
Simply sign up and select tonight’s issue to purchase.
The digital programme costs £1.99 – a saving of 43 per cent on the cover price of the printed edition. Remember, our digital programme contains everything included in the printed version, with the added excitement of select pages being brought to life by video clips and interactive content.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email receipt containing a link via which you will be able to access your programme.
By ordering a digital programme, you will also be doing your bit for the environment.
How can I read the digital programme?
Using your phone, tablet, computer or laptop, click on the link you receive when you purchase your programme.
Tonight’s full digital edition will appear on your screen with a navigation menu to help you read it.
You can use the right and left cursors to turn the pages, or swipe through on your touch-screen device. Alternatively, use the menu icon in the top right of your screen to select 'Page Overview' and simply select to jump directly to any page you wish, without scrolling through manually.
When you find an article you'd like to read, there are two modes you can choose from to view it:
• Article mode (recommended): Simply click on the article text and the full story will appear in article mode. This is an easy-to-read pop-up box that appears over the top of the page, fits the screen on your device with text at an appropriate font size and allows you to scroll down as you read the article.
• Page mode: Use the +/- icons in the navigation menu, spread/pinch your screen, double-click or scroll your mouse wheel (depending on your device) to zoom in and read the article as it looks on the page. When you've finished reading, click the refresh icon in the navigation menu to zoom back out and see the full page before turning onto a new page.
On selected pages, you’ll see a ‘Play’ button within an article. When you click on it, a video relevant to the article you’re reading will pop up in front of the page for you to watch and enjoy.
Can I still buy a traditional print edition?
Printed copies of the programme are still available to purchase for the collectors among you. Recently, we invited supporters to pre-order the printed edition of tonight’s programme in order to receive it in the post in time for the match. Although the deadline for delivery has now passed, you can still order a printed copy to receive at a later stage.
Sunday’s Arsenal programme
Secure your printed copy of the official matchday programme for Sunday’s first-ever Premier League north London derby at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium now! Pre-order by midday tomorrow (Tuesday 7 July) to have it delivered in time for the match.
Although any orders received after this time will be delivered first class, we cannot guarantee arrival for matchday. Delivery is subject to Royal Mail. The earlier you order the more chance you have of getting your programme delivered by Royal Mail in time for the game.
A full digital version will also be available online at the weekend.
Thank you for reading and Come On You Spurs!