NFL travel update - Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Thu 10 October 2019, 15:20|Tottenham Hotspur
We advise fans attending Sunday’s NFL Game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium between Carolina Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2.30pm) to take note of the following travel advice.
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a public transport destination. With no parking available, local road closures in place from 5.30am and an extended Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ), we encourage fans not to drive and to assess all public transport options before travelling.
The stadium is served by four train stations, all of which are accessible from central London:
1. White Hart Lane (London Overground): approximately five minutes walk to the stadium.
2. Northumberland Park (Abellio Greater Anglia services): approximately 10 minutes walk to the stadium.
3. Tottenham Hale (Victoria line and Abellio Greater Anglia services): approximately 25 minutes walk to the stadium.
4. Seven Sisters (Victoria line and London Overground): approximately 30 minutes walk to the stadium.
Please consider all four stations when planning your journey home - queues are likely to be longest at White Hart Lane and Seven Sisters. Tottenham Hale is in fact a shorter walk than Seven Sisters.
We recommend the following if you are travelling into Liverpool Street after the game:
• If you are located in the North or West Stand, use White Hart Lane
• If you are located in the South or East Stand, use Northumberland Park
The NFL Shop at the Tottenham Experience will remain open post-Game until 8pm for fans not in a rush to get home.
Managed queuing operations will be in place at all stations after the Game. Please take note of on-street signage upon leaving the stadium and listen carefully to the advice of stewards.
We encourage fans to arrive in the area as early as possible, with the stadium open from 11:30am:
- Victoria line services will be running throughout the night with 24 trains per hour by 9am
- The first Abellio Greater Anglia train into Tottenham Hale departs Liverpool Street at 07:32, arriving at 07:50
- The first London Overground train into White Hart Lane departs Liverpool Street at 10:00, arriving at 10:22
- The first Abellio Greater Anglia train into Northumberland Park departs Stratford at 10:24, arriving at 10:36. Fans travelling from East London and Essex should change at Stratford if possible. The first NFL Special Train services from Liverpool Street will depart at 10:52 and arrive at Northumberland Park at 11:07. The first train from Hertford East will arrive at Northumberland Park at 11:13
Please note that engineering works will be taking place across the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines on the London Underground on Sunday, so check before you travel.
Rail and Ride
We are providing free shuttle bus services from Alexandra Palace and Wood Green stations.
The buses are in operation three hours before and two hours after a Game. However, you are not advised to catch any service less than 50 minutes before the Game starts to allow for the travel time and security checks at the stadium.
Although the service is free for all fans attending the Game to use, you will need to register via the link below before the Game and present your e-ticket to bus staff before entry.
For real time updates on Gameday, download the NFL One Pass app. Fans will also be kept up-to-date with live travel information on stadium screens.