Son graces latest new matchday programme cover!
Sat 24 August 2019, 19:38|Tottenham Hotspur
New season, new look, new design, new features – don’t miss issue two of our all-new official matchday programme at Sunday’s Premier League clash with Newcastle!
Our ever-popular matchday programme has undergone a refresh for the 2019/20 campaign and the latest edition is on sale on Sunday at various points around and inside the new stadium, complete with a returning Heung-Min Son as the cover star.
With the Magpies in N17 for a 4.30pm kick-off, here’s a look at what’s inside...
- Giant pull-out poster of Lucas Moura, complete with fun and games for our Junior fans.
- Exclusive interview with Kyle Walker-Peters on his path to the first team and his impressive start to the new season.
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column.
- Lifestyle Q&A with Welsh international defender Ben Davies.
- Local Hero – profiling the life and times of local boy and Spurs great Tommy Harmer.
- True Colours – Oliver Skipp gives us his memories of past Spurs shirts.
- At The Back Post – Club Historian John Fennelly’s memories involving Newcastle United.
- One and Only – former Academy graduate Cameron Lancaster in the spotlight as we feature players who have turned out just once for the first team.
- Catching up with all the news from our Academy, Under-23s and Women’s teams.
- Stats, facts and analysis.