The brand new Spurs Official app is live
Tue 02 April 2019, 19:03|Tottenham Hotspur
• Fans can now download the highly-anticipated app in time for the opening game at our new home
• The app is available now for iOS devices on the App Store and for Android devices in Google Play
• As soon as you open the app, the countdown to kick-off tomorrow night will be on
• Exclusive content, including an interview with Daniel Levy, will air on the app
• Download for the chance to win a signed Dele Alli shirt and experience the many benefits for fans whether ‘here, near or far’
• The app will revolutionise the matchday experience with ticketing and wayfinding functionality
The countdown is on! Just one day to go until the opening of our new stadium and our highly-anticipated app is now available in time for the big kick-off.
Head to the App Store or Google Play now and download the Spurs Official app - as soon as you open the app, you will see the clock counting down to kick-off against Crystal Palace, 7.45pm tomorrow night - the first game at the new stadium.
Look out for exclusive content only on the app over the coming 24 hours as we build up to the game, including:
- An exclusive interview with Chairman, Daniel Levy
- 'What a Journey' – telling the story of how we built our new home
The Spurs Official app really is a must-have for any fan – no matter where you are in the world, all fans will receive goal alerts and live commentary from all our matches.
Whether you are here, near or far, the app will become the number one place for all news, videos and highlights, adding to our raft of digital channels that bring our fans across the world closer to the Club.
- You can take part in quizzes and competitions and even upload ‘selfies’ to a special photo wall.
- Today, we are running a Dele Alli themed quiz which fans can take part in for the chance to win one of his signed shirts.
We have also considered the entire fan journey on a matchday when designing the app and to significantly enhance the experience of anybody that visits our new home.
- When you log in, make sure you do so with your unique Client Reference Number or email address you have registered with the Club - you will not only be able access exclusive benefits, but also use the app’s ticketing functionality. If you are a Season Ticket Holder or One Hotspur Member, the home tickets associated with your Stadium Access Card will be automatically loaded into your ‘Profile’.
- Those with a ticket to tomorrow’s historic game will notice their e-ticket on display within the app as soon as you open it – this is ready to use upon arrival at the stadium by scanning the barcode at the turnstile to gain entry, just as you would with a digital aeroplane boarding pass.
- We encourage fans to allow the app to access their ‘Location Services’ to make the most of the Interactive Stadium Map. This can be found within the ‘Stadium’ section of the app - wayfinding technology can pinpoint your location and help you easily navigate your way around the venue to locate points of interest, food outlets, bars and toilets.
- We also encourage fans to turn on their ‘Push Notifications’ as the app is the only way to ensure key Club info is delivered straight to your phone.
Before leaving home, you will be able to browse what’s on at the stadium, including entertainment, so that you can plan your day, as well as view all the latest news articles and videos. It will provide travel information, so that you can plan your journey, and also information about the match itself, such as the latest team news and previews.
Over the coming months, we shall be upgrading the app and increasing its functionality.
We hope you enjoy the Spurs Official app – download today and let us know what you think.