The Lane, The Finale - auction still open!
06 June 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
You can still bid for items from our unforgettable Finale at White Hart Lane - and raise money for the Tottenham Tribute Trust in the process.
It's the chance to bid for a piece of Club history - items from the very last match at our famous old stadium, our home from 1899-2017.
These fantastic lots include match-worn shirts from the 2-1 win against Manchester United, such a fitting finale and one of the corner flags from the match. This corner flag, taken directly from the pitch, includes a special embroidered design to mark the first and last matches at the Lane.
A number of Club legends signed copies of the matchday programme, the award-winning ‘The Lane’ book and a retro Spurs shirt.
The Tottenham Tribute Trust (TTT) is the official charity to benefit from The Finale of White Hart Lane. Established by the Club in 2002, the TTT is a unique charity dedicated to serving the needs of our former players who find themselves in a situation that compromises their quality of life. For more information, please visit http://tottenhamtt.org/
- Match-worn shirts (signed by the player) - Lloris, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Kane, Son, Wanyama, Dier, Trippier, Dele, Eriksen, Davies, Walker, Nkoudou, Dembele
- Unworn (signed by player) - Vorm, Lopez, Janssen, Sissoko, Wimmer
- 6x warm-up t-shirts (unsigned)
- Corner flag and pole (unsigned)
- 2x 'The Lane' book signed by former players
- 2x match programme signed by former players
- Retro shirt signed by former players
- 6x lamppost banners paraded on the High Road in the lead up to 'The Lane, The Finale'