Spurs v West Ham - team news
04 January 2018|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of our Premier League match against West Ham at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, this evening (8pm).
Toby continues to progress with outdoor work.
Mousa has returned to first team training and is available for selection.
Danny is undergoing assessment.
Spurs v West Ham - full information for fans
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME TONIGHT
Be sure to buy your copy of our official matchday programme for the visit of West Ham this evening, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Kieran Trippier
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Coverage of the players in the community during the festive season
- The stats behind Harry Kane's goalscoring
- Road to Russia: Moussa Sissoko recalls watching the World Cup as a child
- 100 Club: Looking at Teddy Sheringham's exploits in a Spurs shirt
- Wembley Memories with Double winner Maurice Norman
All this and more is in tonight’s programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.