Spurs v Newcastle - team news
Tue 08 May 2018, 13:33|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is our team news ahead of Wednesday night's (9 May) Premier League clash with Newcastle United at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
Serge Aurier (hamstring)
Being assessed to see if he can be available for Sunday’s match against Leicester City.
Mousa Dembele (ankle)
Continuing rehab and will continue to be monitored ahead of Sunday.
Eric Dier (illness)
Missed training today (Tuesday) and is out of tomorrow's match against Newcastle United.
Harry Winks (ankle)
Rehab continues, will not be available for our final two games of the season.
Jan Vertonghen is available for selection after limping off at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
“Jan is okay. He’s trained well and he’s fit for tomorrow,” confirmed Mauricio Pochettino after training today.
Pick Up Your Matchday Programme on Wednesday
Davinson Sanchez adorns the front cover of another jam-packed edition of our official matchday programme for the visit of Newcastle United on Wednesday, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Jan Vertonghen
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Road to Russia: Davinson Sanchez recalls watching a wonder goal from a Colombian supermarket
- Tottenham Tales: Gazza’s competitive Spurs debut at Newcastle in 1988
- 100 Club: Jimmy Greaves’ goals for the Club
- Wembley Memories with Chris Waddle
All this and more is in Wednesday night's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages.