- News Archive
WIN Chelsea Tickets With Spurs TV O..
WIN CHELSEA TICKETS WITH SPURS TV ONLINE!
Posted 11 October 2012 10:51am
This is your chance to win a pair of tickets for the game of the season so far - Chelsea at the Lane on Saturday, October 20!
We’re running a competition to win these in-demand tickets on Spurs TV Online.
Gareth Bale sets the question - and you’ll have to have go to Spurs TV Online watch his video and enter.
You have until midnight this Sunday, October 14, to enter. Terms & Conditions are at the foot of this story.
Spurs TV Online is available FREE as part of our One Hotspur Membership this season.
If you are a Member, simply go into Spurs TV Online and look up Gareth’s video on the homepage (under ‘most recent’) or in the ‘Features’ area.
Watch the video and follow the instructions on how to enter.
If you are a Member and haven’t activated your access codes yet – what are you waiting for! Here’s a quick guide...
And here’s an example of what you are missing out on!
- Exclusive pre and post-match interviews with Andre Villas-Boas.
- Exclusive training footage from Hotspur Way.
- Exclusive interviews with players.
- Post-match reaction – we’ve published 11 post-match interviews in the last week alone after United, Panathinaikos and Villa.
- Match highlights of first team, Under-21s, NextGen and Under-18 matches.
- Features, community events, famous fans, legends.
To re-iterate, Spurs TV Online is FREE to One Hotspur Members, so if you haven’t activated your access codes, do it today!
CHELSEA TICKETS PRIZE DRAW COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
2. The promotion is a prize draw, which is open to anyone who completes the Spurs TV Online Chelsea Tickets competition
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea match on 20 October 2012.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 14 October 2012. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from those who answered the question correctly and will be notified by email.
8. The draw is not open to employees of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
9. The prize winner may be expected to have their photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
10. Any queries and comments should be directed to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in writing to: Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Bill Nicholson Way, 748 High Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0AP.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable and no such correspondence will be entered into.
12. The name and country of the prize winners may be publicised by Tottenham Hotspur through the Club’s official website Tottenhamhotspur.com.
13. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.