Ways to pay
The Club is proud to deliver a fully cashless stadium as we aim to provide the best possible fan experience at our new home.
No cash will be accepted for any purchase made within the new stadium and its surrounding campus, including the Tottenham Experience.
The result will be:
- Increased speed of service and shorter queue times.
- More payment options – bank cards, mobile, Stadium Access Card, Stadium Prepaid Card, Gift Card.
- Improved hygiene – catering staff won’t be handling cash.
All payments can be made using the following methods
- All major contactless debit and credit cards, with chip and pin applying for purchases over £30.
- Mobile and wearable payment, including Apple Pay and Google Pay - this method supports high-value contactless payments.
- Gift Card – traditional Tottenham Hotspur Gift Cards will continue to be available in Club Shops and can be used as a further payment method.
- Stadium Access Card - Coming soon - Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will be able to load any amount of money onto their card within any Club shop using a cashless payment method.
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Prepaid Card – Coming soon - these will soon be available in Club shops or online – cards can either be ordered in advance and delivered to your home address or made available for collection in store within minutes for same day use via our ‘click and collect’ service.
NB: You can load any amount onto your Access Card or Prepaid Card and a receipt will be provided to confirm your remaining balance upon each transaction. You must use a cashless payment method when topping up your card in any of our Club shops.
If you have any further questions on how the cashless stadium will work, please visit Ask Spurs.