Your matchday checklist
Here are our top tips for attending matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium:
- Ensure your Digital Season Ticket Pass, One Hotspur Member Pass or individual matchday ticket is downloaded into the digital wallet on your mobile device - for more information visit Ask Spurs
- Ensure your phone is charged before you set off
- Be ready to present your NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative PCR or rapid Lateral Flow Test (LFT) taken no more than 48 Hours before kick-off.
- Bring a face mask or face covering
- Leave your bags at home, unless they meet our bag policy
- Bring a form of cashless payment
- Plan your journey ahead of setting off
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly
- Respect your fellow fans and Club staff.
- Do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms