Train like a professional
Train with our Global Football Development coaches
Our Holiday Player Development Programmes run during school holidays throughout the year, giving young footballers the taste of training like a full-time player.
Holiday programmes take place across Essex, London and Hertfordshire at premium venues with elite facilities. We aim to use the duration of the course to progress each player to their full potential, using methods direct from our Academy and First Team training sessions.
Some key benefits of this unique programme include:
• Receive first-class coaching across all aspects of the game
• Each player will receive a medal and certificate
• Chances to win exclusive prizes
• Flexibility of booking multiple days across the week
• Take place at premium venues with exceptional facilities
February Half-Term Player Development Programmes:
|Epping St Johns, Essex||18 - 22 February||9.30am - 3.30pm (Registration from 9am)|
|Woodhouse College, North London||18 - 22 February||9.30am - 3.30pm (Registration from 9am)|
|Haileybury, Hertfordshire,||18 - 22 February||9.30am - 3.30pm (Registration from 9am)|