Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has enjoyed a strong and growing presence in the United States over the past decade.
The Club’s First Team has visited the United States five times playing 13 matches in 10 cities with 400,000 spectators coming to watch. The Club also has 66 Supporters Clubs in the United States – more than any other English Premier League football club.
In addition, over the last five years, the Global Football Development team has coached over 12,600 players in 18 different US cities including Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and Seattle.
Highlights of Florida Elite Partnership
- Club signed a three-year agreement with one of the largest youth football organisations in the USA
- A fully-qualified Tottenham Hotspur coach will work alongside Florida Elite’s coaching staff all year round
- By using renowned coaching methods developed within the Tottenham Hotspur Academy, the partnership will help drive the development of the game in North America
Highlights of New England Futbol Club Partnership
- Club signs a three-year agreement with New England Futbol Club (NEFC).
- NEFC are the second US youth soccer organisation to partner with Tottenham Hotspur this year following an agreement with Florida Elite Soccer Academy.
- Former Spurs player and FA UEFA Pro Licensed coach, David Kerslake, will be based at NEFC for six months of the year.
- Using authentic coaching methods used within the Tottenham Hotspur Academy, the partnership will help drive the development of young players.
If you are interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest news and updates from our Global Football Development Programmes operating in USA, you can register your interest today by completing the form below.
Youth Team Partners
The Tottenham Hotspur Official Youth Team Partnerships programme aims to create and deliver the best learning environment to encourage and develop the skills and techniques of young players throughout the world. Currently, we are partnered with Florida Elite who are creating pathways and opportunities for young players and coaches at grassroots level in the US through this innovative partnership model.
We tailor every partnership to the individual needs of the club. Some exclusive features of a partnership are:
- Coach Development and Education programmes
- Gaining Player Development experience
- Associate your Club with a global Premier League football brand
- Coaching based around our philosophy of stylish, attacking football
If you are interested in becoming an Official Youth Team Partner you can contact us today.