All the latest from Tottenham Hotspur Women
The Club was formed in 1985 as Broxbourne Ladies by the late Sue Sharples and Kay Lovelock after the East Herts College team folded.
For the 1991/92 season, the team got permission granted for the name of Tottenham Hotspur to be used and at the start of the 1992/93 season a reserve side was added to the senior side.
Glenn Weaver became Chairman in 2000 and he continued to develop and grow the teams during this time, constantly recruiting people with passion and enthusiasm that shared his vision. He inspired people at all levels to take an active role and in 2002 the Club received the ‘Sport England Volunteer Investment Programme Award’ for the London area.
In 2006, we were awarded the FA Charter Standard Club and the FA Charter Standard Female Club for the London FA in 2008. Sadly, Glenn passed away suddenly in February, 2015. He was posthumously awarded the FA National Award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Community Football’ in 2015.
In 2019, we finished second in the FA Women's Championship, resulting in promotion to the top tier of Women's football in the UK, the FA Women's Super League.
Today, Tottenham Hotspur Women is one of the biggest clubs in London, running 11 teams with the first team. We continue to grow and our reliance on realising players' true potential has seen many move onto Centres of Excellence and through to the first team after progressing through the junior sides.
The Club runs three senior sides and eight junior sides at Under-17s, Under-16s, Under-15s, Under-14s, Under-13s, Under-12s, Under-11s and Under-10s.
• Middlesex County Cup Runners-up: 1991/92
• Greater London Regional Women's League Premier Division Runners-up: 1994/95, 1995/96, 1996/97, 2000/01
• Greater London Regional Women's League Division One Champions: 1997/98
• Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Winners: 1995/96
• Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Runners-up: 1998/99, 2003/04
• London and South-East Regional Women's Football League Premier Division Champions: 2007/08
• FA South-East Combination Champions: 2010/11
• London County Senior Cup Winners: 2011/12
• Ryman’s Women's Cup Runners-up: 2014/15
• Ryman Women's Cup Winners: 2015/16, 2016/17
• Capital Women's Cup Runners Up: 2015/16, 2016/17
• FA Women's Premier League Cup Winners: 2015/16, 2016/17
• FA Women's Premier League Southern Division Winners: 2016/17
• FA Women's Premier League Championship Play-off Winners: 2016/17 (promoted to tier two)
• FA Women's Championship Runners-up: 2018/19 (promoted to FA Women's Super League)