Spurs v Brighton (FA Cup) - updated ticket news
Fri 28 January 2022, 18:00|Tottenham Hotspur
Here is the updated ticket news and important information on travel disruption for our FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Brighton on Saturday 5 February (8pm).
Spurs v Brighton - FA Cup, fourth round
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Saturday 5 February
Ticket prices in all general admission areas are as follows:
Juniors (U18s): £10.00
Family Package (2 Adults and 2 U18s): £50.00
Tickets for this fixture are now on general sale.
Ticketing points: 2
Important information for some North Stand Season Ticket Holders
Due to the increased allocation given to the away team for FA Cup fixtures, Season Ticket Holders who sit in blocks 420-424 and a small number in blocks 112, 419 and 515-519 who purchased a ‘Premier League Only’ Season Ticket will need to purchase an alternative ticket for this fixture.
Executive Members and 1882 Season Ticket Holders are reminded that this fixture is included in your seasonal package, and you do not need to purchase a ticket.
How will I receive my ticket?
- Season Ticket Holders processed successfully via the Automatic Cup Scheme and who also purchase their usual seat, will have their ticket activated on their Digital Season Pass.
- Season Ticket Holders who purchase a different seat to their usual season ticket seat will be sent an email from email@example.com with a new digital match ticket for the fixture 48 – 72 hours from purchase, and no later than two hours before kick-off.
- One Hotspur Members will have their ticket activated on their Digital One Hotspur Membership Passes.
- 1882 Season Ticket Holders will have their ticket activated on their Digital Season Pass.
- Please note: It can take up to 72 hours for your pass to update from the date of purchase.
- Tickets purchased in the guest and general sale purchase windows will be sent as Print at Home tickets.
Please note, no Greater Anglia services will be operating between Cheshunt and Stansted Airport on the day of the match. This includes Hertford East, Broxbourne, Harlow and Bishop’s Stortford. Greater Anglia will operate four trains per hour between Cheshunt and central London pre and post-match, via Northumberland Park. London Overground will operate four trains per hour between Enfield Town and White Hart Lane. There will be no London Overground services to Cheshunt.
Big Green Coach operate coach services from the following locations Aylesbury, Bedford, Braintree, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Colchester, Dartford, Gillingham, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin, Luton, Maidenhead, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Shefford, Slough, St Albans and Wycombe. They will also be offering additional routes from Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Broxbourne, Harlow Town, Hertford, Hoddesdon, Saffron Walden, Trumpington and Ware. Services from these new locations will only run if there is sufficient demand. The deadline to book a journey from one of these additional locations is 9am on Monday 31 January, 2022.