New season, new-look matchday programme!
Fri 05 August 2022, 17:15|Tottenham Hotspur
A new season is almost upon us and our ever-popular matchday programme has undergone a bold revamp for the new campaign.
A striking front cover design along with a whole host of new features has given the publication a fresh look.
And we’ve also introduced a smart new concept on the spine of the programmes for 2022/23 – if you collect all 19 Premier League issues for the coming campaign and stack them on your shelf, an exclusive piece of Tottenham Hotspur artwork will be revealed!
Croatian international star Ivan Perisic is the first player to adorn the front cover this season, taking pride of place for this weekend’s issue for the visit of Southampton. He’s also featured in an exclusive five-page interview, discussing his move to the Club and how excited he is to be working under former boss Antonio Conte once again.
New features in the 84-page publication include:
• Spurs on Film – looking at when the Club, our players and facilities have featured on the big and small screens, starting with the classic ‘Those Glory Glory Days’ film.
• World Cup Countdown – building up to the showpiece event with a World Cup Q&A. First up is Eric Dier.
• Golden Goal – illustrating one classic strike against our matchday opponents and bringing it to life on SPURSPLAY via a QR code.
• Making Their Debuts – profiling three players who made their Spurs debuts against the Saints, including Southampton-born Darren Anderton.
• Hotspur History – detailing rare and fascinating items from the Club’s archive and flicking back through a couple of previous matchday programmes against the Saints.
• Rob Daly – Our SPURSPLAY commentator gives us his thoughts in a regular column.
• Fives – picking out a bunch of fives, starting with a quintet of goal-fests against Southampton.
In Saturday’s issue, we also have all our regular features including Antonio Conte’s exclusive column, action from all four of our pre-season matches and a round-up of our Women’s and Academy teams.
Fans attending the game will be able to pick up their copy at a number of programme booths outside the stadium, in the Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience or at the Tap Inn bars inside the stadium.
For those unable to be at the game, you can buy the Southampton programme online here.
Alternatively, subscribe to the programme for the 2022/23 season here.