Tour our stadium with legends Ledley King and Michael Dawson
New Stadium Tour dates available
Fri 05 November 2021, 15:45|Tottenham Hotspur
Club legends and former captains Ledley King and Michael Dawson will be taking part in guided Stadium Tours for fans on select dates throughout the remainder of the season.
Join Ledley or Michael as you go behind the scenes at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, gaining exclusive access to the changing rooms, the pitchside dugouts, and many more unseen areas.
You’ll be able to ask questions to your accompanying legend as you go, enjoy an exclusive photograph opportunity, an autograph signing session, and a Q&A when your tour is complete.
Ledley made 323 appearances during his 13 years as a player and lifted the League Cup at Wembley as captain in 2008. He retired in 2012 and has since continued his association with Spurs through his work as a Club Ambassador.
‘Daws’ first joined us in 2005, at the age of 21, quickly establishing himself at the heart of our defence. He went on to make 324 appearances for us in all competitions - and was captain of the Club during the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons.
Legend tours take place on selected days every month with morning and afternoon sessions available, priced at £55 per person.
Available dates and allocated legends
*please note this is our availability at the time of publishing
Tours begin this month and run throughout the football season and beyond, all the way into June 2022.
There are two sessions available on each allocated day, starting at 10am and 1.30pm.
- Wednesday 10th November – Michael Dawson
- Monday 15th November – Ledley King
- Monday 29th November – Michael Dawson
- Wednesday 15th December – Ledley King
- Monday 17th January – Michael Dawson
- Wednesday 26th January – Ledley King
- Monday 21st February – Ledley King
- Wednesday 9th March – Michael Dawson
- Monday 14th March – Ledley King
- Wednesday 20th April – Ledley King
- Monday 25th April – Michael Dawson
- Monday 9th May – Ledley King
- Wednesday 11th May – Michael
- Monday 6th June – Ledley King