Remembrance-themed matchday programme for Brighton fixture now available
Sat 31 October 2020, 08:29|Tottenham Hotspur
Our official matchday programme for Sunday’s Premier League match against Brighton & Hove Albion features a commemorative front cover to mark the upcoming period of Remembrance – printed copies are available to order now for delivery direct to your door.
As we take on the Seagulls at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the Club will be paying its respects to those that have made the ultimate sacrifice in armed conflict, with a minute’s silence observed prior to kick-off.
The programme cover features a unique image of our world-class stadium filled with Poppies.
There are also a number of exciting features inside – here’s a full run-down of what’s included...
• Special Remembrance-themed front cover and information inside on how the Club and its supporters are paying our respects this year under prevailing circumstances with COVID-19.
• Jose Mourinho’s exclusive programme column.
• Exclusive main interview with Club captain Hugo Lloris on our start to the season.
• Where Are They Now? Catching up with former Spurs and Brighton star Gary Stevens.
• Legends on Legends – Mark Falco discusses ex-Brighton defender Steve Foster.
• Three of a Kind – Legendary former goalkeeper Pat Jennings on his top three Spurs moments.
• Spurs Firsts – How Brighton’s old Goldstone Ground hosted our first ‘home’ games outside of London in the Intertoto Cup.
• The Road To Glory – The first step on our journey to becoming the first non-league club to win the FA Cup in 1901.
• Coverage as our Under-23 players take on The Dare Skywalk and the Under-18s pick up some valuable off-field advice.
Still only £3.50, Sunday’s issue is available to order now – while the pre-order deadline for delivery in time for the game has now passed, the programme is still available to order, for delivery as soon as possible.
*P&P costs apply. Delivery is subject to Royal Mail's delivery service. Although any orders will be delivered first class, we cannot guarantee arrival for matchday.
Subscribe for 2020/21
Avid programme reader? Subscribe today to ensure you never miss an issue!
Save 25p per issue with free UK P&P on our season-long, 26-issue package.
A half-season, 12-issue subscription package is also available – ideal to ensure you receive each programme during this period of matches being played behind closed doors.