Get your matchday programmes for our upcoming games
Thu 11 June 2020, 15:50|Tottenham Hotspur
• Don’t miss out on this home matchday tradition!
• Digital and printed programmes will be available for our upcoming home matches against Manchester United and West Ham.
• Programmes will include news, interviews and special features with the digital version also containing video clips and interactive content for fans to engage with.
• Copies of the programmes printed for the postponed Man United fixture in March, signed by Jose Mourinho, will be made available for auction in aid of Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice.
We are pleased to confirm that fans will still be able to get their hands on matchday programmes when Premier League football returns next week.
The Club is making both digital and printed copies of this matchday tradition available for our upcoming home fixtures against Manchester United and West Ham.
For all the many avid programme collectors among you:
The deadlines to order your printed copies to receive them in time for matchday are as follows:
• Manchester United, Monday 15 June, Midday
• West Ham, Thursday 18 June, Midday
Although any orders received after this time will be delivered first class, we cannot guarantee arrival for matchday.
A digital version for your phone or tablet will be available soon. By ordering a digital programme, you will also be doing your bit for the environment.
Programmes will include news, interviews and special features, with the digital version also containing video clips and interactive content for fans to engage with.
Look out for Jose Mourinho’s column, exclusive training photos, throwbacks to past meetings between the teams, Junior pages and special features including the story of the Club’s response to COVID-19 and a special tribute to fans that have lost their lives during the pandemic.
Programmes from a ‘match that never was’
The Club had already printed copies of the matchday programme that was due to be on sale at the originally scheduled Manchester United fixture on Sunday 15 March, postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
We recognise that these are now unique items of memorabilia from a ‘match that never was’ - and to make them even more of a special keepsake, Jose Mourinho will sign and personalise 25 copies that we shall be making available for auction.
Funds raised will go to our Official Charity Partner, Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, as they battle to recover from the financial toll COVID-19 has taken while continuing to care for children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions across North London.
Watch this space for news on when the auction goes live via our official eBay site.