WHL tours available next weekend
15 January 2014|Tottenham Hotspur
Spaces are available for our popular tours of White Hart Lane next weekend, January 24 and 25.
Classic Tours of our famous stadium are available at 11am, 12noon, 1pm and 2pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Come along and treat yourself and the family to a look behind-the-scenes at one of the most famous sporting venues in the world.
Our Classic Stadium Tour is our most popular and frequent tour. It's a great day family day out.
Lasting between 90 minutes to two hours, you will have access all areas at the club.
Your professional tour guides will lead you around the stadium giving you the history, interesting facts and anecdotes about the Club, stadium and players.
You will visit:
- The players' dressing room
- Pitchside, including the technical area where the Head Coach and substitutes are based on matchday
- The famous tunnel area including the Hall of Fame and our all-new 'Calling All Spurs' fan mural - are you on it?
- The Directors Box
- Trophy cabinets and memorabilia which includes close ups of the FA Cup and League Cup
- Walk through the Lounges including the Bill Nicholson Suite
- The Press Auditorium
This tour is a great way to learn more about Spurs' history, see memorabilia and experience the Lane for yourself.
Adults - £20.00
Adults - One Hotspur Members - £13.50
Juniors (Under 16s) - £9.00
Senior Citizens (Over 65s) - £11.00
Family Ticket* (Two Adults, Two Children) - £47.50
The tour is FREE to One Hotspur Junior Members!
*Only available by calling the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0102 (option 2).
Don't miss out - book your tour today by FOLLOWING THIS LINK - and clicking on the 'Stadium Tours' tab.