West Ham v Spurs - travel information
22 September 2017|Tottenham Hotspur
Travel advice from West Ham and rail information from Greater Anglia for our fans travelling to Saturday's Premier League match at the London Stadium.
A reminder for our travelling fans that kick-off is 12.30pm in Stratford.
PUDDING MILL LANE LDR CLOSED - USE HACKNEY WICK
Pudding Mill Lane Station on the DLR is closed on Saturday, and there is no TFL Rail service in operation between Liverpool Street and Stratford due to planned engineering works.
West Ham United have advised that Tottenham Hotspur supporters should use Hackney Wick Station on the London Overground line to access Bridge 4 at the stadium for the visitors section turnstiles at Gate D.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY FOR THE 12.30pm KICK-OFF
If using Stratford station, visiting supporters will be directed around the Stadium loop road via clear signage. Supporters are advised to allow at least 60 minutes from either station to reach the stadium for our 12.30pm kick-off. The route through Westfield Shopping Centre will be closed, as is usual for major events at the London Stadium.
West Ham United have advised us that security searches will be conducted on the bridges surrounding the stadium, not at the turnstiles as was the case last season.
To ensure security is cleared as quickly as possible, please avoid bringing bags and have any coats open and ready for searching. On entry to the visitors section, a full range of refreshments, including alcohol, will be available until kick-off. No alcohol will be served at half-time.
RAIL INFORMATION FROM GREATER ANGLIA
Greater Anglia advise us the following services will operate:
- Southend Victoria services will have a rail replacement bus service that will operate between Shenfield and Wickford all day (overhead line replacement engineering works).
- Colchester, Ipswich and Norwich trains may depart a couple of minutes earlier than the normal timetable (Crossrail engineering works).
- Please note that due to Crossrail engineering works, we are unable to run any additional train services through Stratford.
- Bishop's Stortford to Stratford services will NOT RUN (major project works).
- Cambridge and Stansted Airport services will be diverted via Seven Sisters to Liverpool Street all day, customers for Stratford must travel via Liverpool Street (major project works).
- Hertford East services will terminate at Broxbourne.
- Additionally, Cambridge services will have a rail replacement bus service in operation between Stansted Airport and Cambridge.