Victor Wanyama back to face Bournemouth
Thu 13 April 2017, 13:00|Tottenham Hotspur
Victor Wanyama is back in the frame for our Premier League match against Bournemouth at the Lane on Saturday (12.30pm).
The all-action midfielder suffered a back injury at Burnley on April 1, missed the win at Swansea on April 5 and wasn't quite ready to face Watford last weekend.
However, Victor has trained with the squad this week and is available for selection.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Bournemouth game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Dele Alli
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Interview with Spurs-supporting boxer Ashley Theophane
- Looking at the Toby Alderweireld-Jan Vertonghen pairing in 'Centre of Attention'
- A chat with ex-Bournemouth midfielder Wade Elliott, plus our former skipper Gary Mabbutt
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Latest from our development squad, academy and Ladies sides
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme