Upload your best FIFA 13 goal for Spurs vs Arsenal and win!
How would you like to win a signed Tottenham Hotspur shirt and a copy of EA SPORTS NHL 13 and Madden 13? Well here’s how....
Our video gaming partner EA SPORTS is offering you the chance to prove your FIFA 13 skills to win. All you have to do is upload your best FIFA 13 Spurs goal versus Arsenal and if your goal makes the top five video, your fellow fans will vote to pick the best goal! The goal with the most votes will win.
I’ve read enough - click here to submit my goal!
For instructions on how to upload your FIFA 13 goal, visit the EA SPORTS Football website by clicking here.
So get scoring! You have until the end of Wednesday to get your goal submitted. EA SPORTS will then choose the best five for the vote.
Check back for the top five goals video on Friday on our Facebook page. We will announce the winner on Saturday before the big game!
All supporters will then be able to vote for the best goal submitted and the goal with the most votes will win! We’ll even throw in a FIFA 13 copy for a random voter.
Remember, you must be scoring for Tottenham Hotspur against Arsenal for your chance to win a signed shirt and copy of NHL 13 and Madden 13.
Terms and Conditions
1. The top 5 goals will be chosen by the editorial team at www.easportsfootball.com.
2. Only 1 video of yours can make the top 5 but you can submit as many goals as you want.
3. You must score your goal with Spurs and the opposition must be Arsenal - other teams entries will be disqualified.
4. The goal, as voted for on Spurs facebook page, with the most votes wins a squad signed Spurs Shirt and 1 (one) copy of Madden 13 and 1 (one) copy of NHL 13 on either PS3 or XBOX 360 depending on the winner’s preference.
5. The closing date to upload videos is 16.00 (GMT) on Wednesday 14th November 2012
6. Voting opens at 16.00 (GMT) on 15th November 2012.
7. You may vote for your favourite finalist at www.facebook.com/tottenhamhotspur .
8. Voting closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Friday 16th November 2012.
9. The promoter is Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4TN.
10. The competition is not open to employees of Electronic Arts or Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
11. Electronic Arts accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries.
12. If entering on behalf of another person, you must obtain permission from them before using their personal details to enter the competition.
13. The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason.
14. Electronic Arts reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules or in the event Electronic Arts is not certain about the identity of the winner.
15. Electronic Arts has a right to withdraw the prize in its absolute discretion without incurring liability.
16. By entering the competition, you are warranting that i) you have the right to use the material submitted as part of your entry including, without limitation, the right to use the video footage and/or photographs or images; and ii) the material does not violate any laws or privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties.
17. Electronic Arts will own the copyright in all competition entries and shall have the right to publish and distribute the content as they see fit.
18. Entry into the competition authorises Tottenham Hotspur and Electronic Arts to publish the name of the winners.
19. All entrants must provide at least one valid contact telephone number, postal address and an email address.
20. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
21. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law.
23. There is no restriction on the number of votes you may cast.
24. Finalists are not entitled to vote.
25. The finalist who receives the most votes will be the winner.
26. The winning finalist will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours of the close of voting.
27. When entering the competition, you acknowledge that your name and e-mail address (the “Personal Data”) will have been made available to the Electronic Arts and Tottenham Hotspur FC.