Tottenham Hotspur Foundation shirt auction live
Special edition match shirts worn and signed by the team in last Sunday’s Premier League clash with Manchester United, celebrating the 5th Anniversary of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, are now available for auction.
Match-worn shirts from the likes Ledley King, Luka Modric and Emmanuel Adebayor are all available, carrying the wording ‘Tottenham Hotspur Foundation – Creating Opportunities that Change Lives’.
The Foundation has created 1.5 million Sporting Opportunities for people in the community since 2007 and a player a week visits a project or initiative in support of the Club’s charitable body.
Each player has signed their own match shirt and all proceeds will go towards helping the Foundation continue their fantastic work.
Key achievements of the Foundation to date include:
· Training over 3,000 young people in coaching qualifications and awards
· Bringing £3 million worth of external investment into Haringey alone.
· Employing 48% of its current coaching workforce through its community programmes
· Enabling Tottenham Hotspur to become the first professional football club to launch a Foundation Degree course
· Bringing over 6,000 young people through the doors of the Spurs Learning Zone
· Providing 13,000 disabled people with sporting opportunities
· Seeing over 7,300 children and adults take part in Healthy Living programmes
· Delivering over 7,500 of volunteering hours in the community.
CLICK HERE to start bidding today and help the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation continue to Create Opportunities that Change Lives.