Swansea 1-3 Spurs - final word in stats
21 January 2014|Tottenham Hotspur
The final word on Sunday's 3-1 win at the Liberty Stadium via a few stats and facts...
Emmanuel Adebayor's double strike and an own goal from Chico Flores secured maximum points and saw us move up to fifth in the Premier League, level on points with Liverpool.
- Swansea just edged possession 56.2-43.8.
- The home team also had more shots at goal than us - 13-11 - but we had eight on target to their four.
- Four players had over 90 per cent pass completion rate - Vlad Chiriches (92), Nacer Chadli (93), Nabil Bentaleb (91) and Mousa Dembele (91).
- Nabil won nine tackles while two-goal Emmanuel Adebayor had a 100 per cent on target rate from three shots at goal.
- Mousa Dembele made his 50th Premier League appearance for us.
- Michael Dawson remains the only player to start every Premier League match for us this season.
- The win completed five away wins on the trot for the first time in the Premier League - our best run of away league wins since Bill Nicholson's great team put together a run of 10 in the old Division One between April-November, 1960.
- We are now unbeaten in the last 24 matches in the Premier League when we've opened the scoring (19 wins, five draws).
- We remain unbeaten in the Premier League when we've scored - now 13 wins, three draws.
- Sunday's win was our 20th in 32 league meetings against Swansea - we've also drawn six and lost six. We're unbeaten in all Premier League encounters against the Swans and have never lost at the Liberty Stadium.
- We've lost one of our last 10 matches in the Premier League.
- We've only lost seven of our last 44 matches in the Premier League.
- We've scored in 31 of our last 38 matches in the Premier League.
- We've only lost one of our last 40 matches in the Premier League when we've been winning at half-time (34 wins, five draws).