Supporter reporter: Be a Spurs correspondent!
Fancy yourself as a match day reporter? This is your chance with Thomas Cook Sport...
Fancy yourself as a match day reporter?
Thomas Cook Sport, official travel partner of Tottenham Hotspur, is offering one lucky Spurs fan the chance to experience life as a sports reporter covering Spurs.
The budding writer will head down to Spurs Lodge to interview a player pre-match, attend the game against QPR on Sunday, October 30 with a Thomas Cook Sport Match Break - which includes one night’s accommodation in a London hotel - and then be asked to pen their interview and Match Break report to be published in the official Tottenham Hotspur matchday programme!
It couldn’t be easier to enter. All you have to do is visit www.facebook.com/thomascooksportuk - follow the instructions and answer the simple question to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize.
The winner will be picked out at random and invited to the Spurs training ground on Tuesday, October 25 and then attend the game against QPR on Sunday, October 30.
Thomas Cook Sport is running a number of competitions and offers for the rest of the season. Like their Facebook page to make sure you don’t miss out!
The competition will close at midday on Friday, October 21.
For more information on Spurs Match Breaks, visit www.thomascooksport.com/Spurs or call the sales team on 0870 990 8800.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for one winner and guest.
2. The prize consists of attending the club training ground to interview a first team player, two tickets to the game vs QPR on Sunday 30th October and one night in a London hotel .The main winner will draft an article for the next Spurs match day programme.
3. Accommodation will be in a 3 star hotel on Saturday 29th October 2011.
4. The chosen winner must be available on Tuesday 25th October 2011 to attend the training ground and Sunday 30th October 2011 for the game.
5. The winner must commit to writing the proposed article.
6. No alternative dates will be offered.
7. There are no restrictions on age of entrants but if a winner is picked under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the training ground.
8. The package does not include travel to or from the stadium or hotel.
9. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Tottenham Hotspur or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
10. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. The competition closes at midday on Friday 21st October 2011. The winner will be contacted by telephone asap to inform of the prize details and date of the opportunity.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
15. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
16. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com