Spurs vs West Ham - match stats from OPTA
05 October 2013|Tottenham Hotspur
Here are some statistics from OPTA ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash against West Ham.
We take on the Hammers at 4pm at the Lane our fourth London derby in seven matches so far in the league after Palace, Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Spurs have won 15 and lost just two of their last 25 London derbies at home in the Barclays Premier League (D8).
- West Ham have fired in just 14 shots on target in the league this season. Spurs surpassed this tally in their third game of 2013-14.
- Tottenham have attempted more shots from open play than any other side in the Barclays Premier League this term (69).
- Only Roma’s Morgan De Sanctis (91%) has a better saves-to-shots ratio than Hugo Lloris (89%) of all regular goalkeepers in the top five European Leagues so far in 2013-14.
- Spurs’ players have touched the ball 159 times in the opposition box this season; more often than any other side.
- Tottenham have lost only one of their last 16 Premier League games at White Hart Lane (W11 D4).
- West Ham have won just 10 points in their last 10 Premier League London derbies (W3 D1 L6), losing the last four in a row.