Spurs vs Norwich - statistics from Opta
13 September 2013|Tottenham Hotspur
Here are a few statistics from Opta ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash against Norwich City at the Lane.
- Tottenham have won 10 of their last 14 home games in the Barclays Premier League, losing just one (D3).
- Norwich City have won only one of their last 11 away games in the Barclays Premier League (D2 L8).
- Tottenham have won none of their last three Premier League clashes with Norwich (D2 L1).
- Spurs have fired in more shots than any other side this season (42).
- Tottenham have kept three consecutive clean sheets at home in the Premier League. They last kept more in Dec 2009-Feb 2010 when they managed a run of five shut-outs.
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel has committed more fouls (10) than any other player this season in the Premier League.
- Just 16% of Norwich’s efforts this season have been fashioned from set-pieces; a joint low in the Premier League.
- Only against Manchester United (9) and Liverpool (8) have Norwich lost more games in Premier League history than against Tottenham Hotspur (6).
- Tottenham have won their last four Premier League games at home, keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- Hugo Lloris has kept 11 clean sheets in 30 Premier League matches for Spurs, equating to a clean sheet rate of 36.7%.
- Since the start of last season, no Spurs player has made more clearances (313), interceptions (106) or tackles (also 106) in the Premier League than Jan Vertonghen.
- Spurs have failed to score in just one of their 10 Premier League home fixtures in 2013 (W7 D2 L1).